Bad Education

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited September 2013 in The cake stop
Anyone been watching this on BBC3?

Maybe it's my juvenile sense of humour but I couldn't stop laughing at it :lol:
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,965
    Seen the clips, it looks fun, I'll try to watch it next time. :D

The older I get, the better I was.

• Yup, enjoyed the first series, will be glued to this one too. The KKK gaffe was epic.
  • arran77
    Yup, enjoyed the first series, will be glued to this one too. The KKK gaffe was epic.

First time I saw it last night, not laughed so much at a programme for ages, agree about the KKK thing :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    Is it a comedy or fly on the wall ?
    Living MY dream.
  • arran77
    Comedy :)

seanoconn
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    I ve posted on here before as to what is the point of that Nepotistic C*nt Jack Whitehouse.

But I have to admit, this has changed my view and as juvenile as it is, I still find it quite funny, Unlike anything else he's ever done.
  • arran77 wrote:
    Anyone been watching this on BBC3?

Maybe it's my juvenile sense of humour but I couldn't stop laughing at it :lol:

1st series was well funny saw the latest episode and it appeared to be trying too hard this time but still funny h