Please do fill me in...

briantrumpet
briantrumpet Posts: 18,908
edited September 2013 in Road general
Apologies, but I've been away. Turned the fridge off, shut off the 'lectric and gas, and scarpered off to the French Alps for a month.

Anyway, two things:

1) Can anyone summarise what I've missed in the forums since the beginning of August? Any new contenders for the yellow jersey in postingness, and any disqualifications for drugs? Any leg strength threads?

2) Just in case anyone's interested, some observations from the field. http://unanglaisendiois.blogspot.co.uk/ Sadly now reality beckons and it's back to England and work. BTW, if you do read the blog, it starts at the bottom, and works its way up. Stop tittering at the back there.

Comments

• navrig
    navrig Posts: 1,352
    If you hang around long enough someone will wipe your bum as well!!
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Not a lot to summarise really if my request in the same vain is anything to go by....

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=30005&t=12939123

The trip looks good, will take read through :D
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Navrig wrote:
    Funny you should mention that ... it was one of the tasks that a cracked radial head made quite tricky a couple of months ago. Just try wiping your bum with the wrong hand, and see how artistic the results are.
  • navrig
    navrig Posts: 1,352
    Navrig wrote:
    Funny you should mention that ... it was one of the tasks that a cracked radial head made quite tricky a couple of months ago. Just try wiping your bum with the wrong hand, and see how artistic the results are.

Experienced that March 2012. Painful or messy.
  • Navrig wrote:
    Experienced that March 2012. Painful or messy.
    I opted for painful, on the basis that it replaced physiotherapy, at least for a few minutes each morning. Now, let's move on, shall we?... that's all behind me now.