SPD'S and footwear question's

2»

Comments

• fredblob wrote:
    fredblob wrote:
    I've been to Whitehaven. It's the arsehole of Cumbria, lol. Like a wart on a supermodel.

its a proper little chavy shoot hole i wouldn't recommend visiting enless you have family there like me :mrgreen:

I didn't intentionally visit it. I was hooning up the A595 coast road and missed the Cockermouth turning at Egremont, so we ended up in Whitehaven. I pissed off the harbour wall into the sea to demonstrate what I thought of the place, before we headed off down the mucho scenic A66 over to Keswick and beyond. I love Cumbria - stunning scenery and great riding roads. The water in Ullswater's bleedin' cold for swimming though, lol.

keswick is a nice area.

Keswick's lovely, but very busy in summer. I'd like to live in Kendal, if I could find a job up there.
  • kendal mint cake is EPIC!!!!! i went to a shop and brought all there stock lol.

if you find a decent house im coming for a holiday.... that way it saves me having to find a hotel or such.
  • I stayed in a posh hotel in Kendal one weekend a few years back. Left early Sunday morning and there wasn't a soul around yet, streets were empty and silent. So I woke 'em all up with my stubby straight through exhaust as I left... :lol:
  • ain't you lovely. bet they hated you LOL

its like a 6 hour train journey for me or 5 hours via car.

such a drag!!! to whitehaven and cumbria and places
  • I stayed in a posh hotel in Kendal one weekend a few years back. Left early Sunday morning and there wasn't a soul around yet, streets were empty and silent. So I woke 'em all up with my stubby straight through exhaust as I left... :lol:

what would your wife/GF/bike say.... enless you invited them :mrgreen:
  • fredblob wrote:
    ain't you lovely. bet they hated you LOL

its like a 6 hour train journey for me or 5 hours via car.

such a drag!!! to whitehaven and cumbria and places

I figure that if I had to get up early then they should all wake up too, lol, so I caned it through the town centre, bouncing many decibels off the walls. :twisted:

I can be in Kendal from my house in an hour on one of the bikes (not the ones with pedals, lol).
  • fredblob wrote:
    I stayed in a posh hotel in Kendal one weekend a few years back. Left early Sunday morning and there wasn't a soul around yet, streets were empty and silent. So I woke 'em all up with my stubby straight through exhaust as I left... :lol:

The bike was in the carpark under the hotel. Don't have a wife or GF, but I'd just spent the night in the hotel room bed with someone else's wife - and rather sexy, she was too... :wink:
  • fredblob wrote:
    I stayed in a posh hotel in Kendal one weekend a few years back. Left early Sunday morning and there wasn't a soul around yet, streets were empty and silent. So I woke 'em all up with my stubby straight through exhaust as I left... :lol:

The bike was in the carpark under the hotel. Don't have a wife or GF, but I'd just spent the night in the hotel room bed with someone else's wife - and rather sexy, she was too... :wink:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

mental image :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

fZNyDZP.jpg
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Actual image.
    idiot_164.jpg
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • fredblob wrote:
    kendal mint cake is EPIC!!!!! i went to a shop and brought all there stock lol.

if you find a decent house im coming for a holiday.... that way it saves me having to find a hotel or such.
    oooh, you just reminded me that I have some Kendal mint cake still in my camelbak since the last ride!
  • Do you not find it difficult to suck through the tube?
  • :lol:
    Nah, a Vietnamese whore showed me the technique
  • :D

Must add Vietnam to my list! :)
  • fredblob wrote:
    fredblob wrote:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

mental image :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

fZNyDZP.jpg

You got her hair colour right, but she had bigger tits, I've never ridden a Desmosedici (very few people have), and my biceps are somewhat smaller than Mr Statham's. I could post an actual image of her, but they're not work safe, lol...
  • get down the gym and work on them biceps statham's making you look bad
  • To be fair, he makes most blokes look bad.
  • To be fair, he makes most blokes look bad.

yeah lol

decided enless i can find some cheap SPD's and the shoes cheap im gonna stick to flats for the time being my current stock pedals are crap i cant afford £50 for superstars either :cry: