Seemingly trivial threads I like

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited September 2013 in The cake stop
Well?

There's been a few, I was a fan of 'Its kicking of in ***** thread', back in the good old when we were free to have fun it proved very useful calling the brothers to arms :roll:
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    I quite like this one.
  • arran77
    You're the only one one that does :lol:

98cy.jpg

Like pinarello001 says, another banal thread, think I'll stick to what I know, BB :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Any thread that leads to a good debate. The Margaret Thatcher threads spring to mind, where I enjoyed lively discussion with Frank and Cleat. (Remember him?).
    Oh any thread where someone posts something which they stand by and steadfastly defend, even when shown to be utterly shite. Really funny.
  • arran77
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Any thread that leads to a good debate. The Margaret Thatcher threads spring to mind, where I enjoyed lively discussion with Frank and Cleat. (Remember him?).
    Oh any thread where someone posts something which they stand by and steadfastly defend, even when shown to be utterly shite. Really funny.

VTech :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    This one seems to contain the required note of triviality...

viewtopic.php?f=40088&t=12939508

I thought that the answer would be down to a choice of two cafes but no, I was intrigued enough to 'research' that Usk has 74 cafes to choose from, huge potential for this to turn into a long running thread, with many opportunities for heated exchanges, or not :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    I would have got stuck into this one but don't know where usk is... Was going to flag it but unfortunately passed the missus test. She's better at geography than I am
  • arran77
    Mikey23 wrote:
    I would have got stuck into this one but don't know where usk is... Was going to flag it but unfortunately passed the missus test. She's better at geography than I am

It's over to the right and up from that there cornwall land :P

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Ta mate! Another one that amused me was the 'would Greece benefit from a desalination programme'. I can't imagine a more innocuous subject than that but no, world war three broke out, mods were burned at the stake and lifetime bans were handed out...
  • arran77
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Ta mate! Another one that amused me was the 'would Greece benefit from a desalination programme'. I can't imagine a more innocuous subject than that but no, world war three broke out, mods were burned at the stake and lifetime bans were handed out...

That thread turned out to be shite :lol:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    I think some members are still serving their sentences down the salt mines in the gulag...
  • arran77
    Is that the fate of Mantis?

:roll:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Well have to wait for the book to come out ...
  • secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,120
    - The "crunch" of a wasp / earwig when you step on it

- The smell of a roast dinner cooking

- Doing a "silent but deadly" f&rt in the car and waiting for the reaction :shock:

It's just a hill. Get over it.
  • willy b
    willy b Posts: 4,125
    Not on here, but the Nazi Bunker thread on Pistonheads is AMAZING.