Mucky Nutz Bender Fender

Antm81
Antm81 Posts: 1,406
edited September 2013 in MTB buying advice
Anyone used then on the rear wheel as a shock guard? Particularly on an older Trance X. Ordering one for the front and looking at the possibility of one for the rear, either normal size or the XL to keep things a little cleaner on longer winter rides.

Anyone used the butt fender for the saddle too?

Comments

• hi

im using the bender fender for the front and i also brought the bender fender XL but i just couldn't fit it into my frame correctly. it was just a bit too think a plastic and it wouldn't stay in the places i needed it. so i sold it on ebay. the XL is big so keep that in mind too.
  • How are you going to fit one to protect your shock? There is bugger all room for anything when the suspension is compressed on the 2010 Trance x.
    I always found the shock stayed quite clean on my Trance x
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    I wasn't sure if it was possible but had seen it on other bikes which is why I asked. I'm not in the uk right now so was trying to work it out from memories or photos before I asked.
  • Rigga
    Rigga Posts: 939
    I chucked mine mid ride after it got clogged up with mud and stopped my front wheel from turning! I know that doesn't answer your question but hey ho.