Has anyone tried...

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,347
edited September 2013 in The bottom bracket
Lidl's Amanie Capuccino chocolate creme covered biscuits?

Bloody good.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• meursault
    meursault Posts: 1,433
    No, but the description alone has sold me.
    Superstition sets the whole world in flames; philosophy quenches them.

Voltaire
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    What have you tried doing with said biscuits, does the chocolate act as a lube or does it just disguise where you've been poking them and does this have anything to do with seanthecon and his old ladies cream :shock: :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    biscuits?/quote]

I tried making these but I left out the flour and the sugar and other stuff I can't eat, from the recipe...

250g butter, softened
    1 egg yolk

I got scrambled egg :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • If these are on the list of top ten foods for liver function I'm in.
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    No because cappuccinos are for girls.

And what is it with Brits ordering cappuccinos after dinner and thinking they are all cultured - ffs its a milky frothy breakfast drink - if you have to consume it at all don't do it after 8 in the morning.

Hmmm, yes, I'd like a really heavy meal with lots of wine then have a really milky coffee. FFS.

And what is it with office workers heading off and ordering an Americano? Its a white coffee. A latte. Its a white coffee. FFS.

Plebs, the lot of them.
  • arran77
    Yossie wrote:

And what is it with Brits ordering cappuccinos after dinner and thinking they are all cultured - ffs its a milky frothy breakfast drink - if you have to consume it at all don't do it after 8 in the morning.

Hmmm, yes, I'd like a really heavy meal with lots of wine then have a really milky coffee. FFS.

And what is it with office workers heading off and ordering an Americano? Its a white coffee. A latte. Its a white coffee. FFS.

Plebs, the lot of them.

Tea is the only hot drink for an Englishman, coffee is for poncy Europeans or girls :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Yossie
    Yorkshire only for tea for meeeeeeee.
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Coffee goes with Croissants
    Tea goes with Toast
    End
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • arran77
    Yossie wrote:

None of this shite for you then :lol:

xy9y.png

seanoconn
  • arran77
    Mr Goo wrote:
    Coffee goes with Croissants
    Tea goes with Toast
    End

h9ic.jpg

Puff 'ay :P :lol:

seanoconn
  • izza
    izza Posts: 1,561
    Tea for breakfast
    Tea for mid-morning
    Tea for all of the afternoon
    Tea in the evening

I have now gone for ordering tea after meals in restaurants. Usually receive a pot which is good as wife decided tea was better than the coffee (whichever foreign muck option) and started helping herself to my cuppa.
  • Yossie
    arran77 wrote:
    Yossie wrote:

None of this shite for you then :lol:

xy9y.png

Not today thank you! :)

I must admit that I did g through a phase of drinking green tea but soon got dragged back onto the road of the good by double espressos.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Yossie wrote:
    And young children.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Yossie wrote:
    And young children.

and pre-weaned calves :D