Google translate game

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited September 2013 in The bottom bracket
Using the Google translator, http://translate.google.co.uk/?hl=en&tab=TT#en/ja/, write a sentence of whatever you want in English. Next, translate it into Japanese. Then, take the translated sentence, and translate it into Russian. Lastly, translate this back into English and see how your sentence has been altered :shock:

Here's the steps in a simpler format:

1. Translate sentence from English to Japanese.
2. Translate from Japanese to Russian
3. Translate from Russian to English
4. Post your results back here!

I'll start.

Your Mum smells of donkey sauce.

Translated...

Your Mother, the smell of soy sauce in the ass.

:lol:

Lets see what you can come up with!
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• meursault
    meursault Posts: 1,433
    Sven and I are in Rulem Volvo: My name:
    Superstition sets the whole world in flames; philosophy quenches them.

Voltaire
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    There once was a young man called cleet
    he wanted to keep his pubes nice and neat
    resorted to waxing
    he found it too taxing
    so now his sack smells of veet

becomes

There was a young man called once cleet
    Pubic hair of his wonderful, he wants to keep tidy
    The increasing resort to
    He found it too taxation
    So, now that his bag smell Veet
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • arran77
    Cleat and Sue Barker up a tree looking at her topiary.

Becomes...

Subaka duck and to see the topiary tree until it.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    I would like to predstavitgrafiki decals maker and the UK

19:2825 February 2012 PostBy EZY Rider » Sat
    I , when it came to trying to find a manufacturer of quality graphics British company he is competent , and predostavlyayaprodukt to the buyer , it is reasonable , I just feel worthless Masha hurricane price and prompt it . ID states interested in the only manufacturer to sell to people who charge a lot more than I was thrilled, and I pay my 100 sticker . I studied graphic bicycle manufacturer in the good old Ebay, because he has just started, he came across a man who sells cycle_for_the_buzz username below. I wanted my own specifications , a couple decals drop tube for my bike made ​​in color and size. A gentleman to the fact that Harry is not more useful to deal with him , he sent a mail piece for me for a few minutes I have , it changed the color of all the decals were sent immediately to change the size , such as, for example , changing the font , nuts dog they look like, and the price of production of vinyl ......... I , you pay the necessary professional completely beautiful and was happy to contribute £ 12,98 .

What is the price of cracking a large set of custom vinyl stickers .

From me , you heard it first , cycle_for_the_buzz is his eBay user ID . Also met Harry , Eve , do not have anything tied to his business. I want to give a great person to make the product the star to mention only a great price. I recommend any of you guys ischutgraficheskih , Harry I can guarantee you , so do not be disappointed.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,360
    Three for one offers at the Anne Summers christmas accessories sale.

became...

three for F Ann Summers accessories Christmas sell a suggestion.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    "Doctor, I've got pubic hair growing out of my eyes"
    "Oh my God, that's disgusting, get out of here you freak."

became

"Master, I have the growth of pubic hair eyes"
    "Oh my God, I hate you, you. This freak"
  • arran77
    Nick Louse is my favourite Mod

became

Nikkushirami MOD my favorite

:lol:

seanoconn
  • from this, my last FB post:
    I was quite chuffed to do a 10 mile sprint in 30 minutes until I looked at the local club times and saw I'd be 59th out of 64.

to
    I look at the time of the local club, I was ready to print 10 miles in 30 minutes rather, as long as you do not see that I would be 59 out of 64.

(I keep telling my Chinese students not to use Google translate)
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,415
    Oh dear, I have accidentally squirted baby oil all over your lovely bits. Let me massage that off for you. Mmmm slidey.

Becomes

Well, let me broke off a bit of baby oil on all your great by mistake, I massage just for you. Well Slidey
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי