Ride the Manchester Velodrome with two GB stars for charity

jscl
jscl Posts: 1,015
edited August 2013 in Track
Hi Guys,

This is probably completely the wrong section and I'll no doubt be told it's been moved elsewhere or deleted, but here goes!

This coming Sunday September 1st, I've arranged for a track session at the Manchester Velodrome all in the name of charity, which still has a few spaces left. In September I'll be riding the On The Road to Recovery challenge for The Christie (web URL in my signature). To add to the fundraising, I'm giving people the opportunity to ride with GB track riders Pete Mitchell and current National Sprint Champion Callum Skinner for The Christie.

The cost of this session is £50.00 per person, all going directly to the charity (no middle man, no taking cuts). Here's an outline of how your evening would look:

- Arrive at The National Cycling Centre for 18:15 where refreshments will be provided
- At 18:30 a brief talk will be delivered to participants and a questions and answers session will be held with the GB riders.
- You will ride the velodrome between 19:00-20:00, being fully instructed by a qualified velodrome coach. You will be provided with a bike, helmet and cleated cycling shoes for the experience.
- After track session, there will be a window for photographs and autographs with the GB riders inside the velodrome

It's only £50.00 per person and there's some spaces left that I'm looking to fill, just shoot me a PM if you're interested!

Thanks!
Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/scalesjason - All posts are strictly my personal view.

Comments