Nina today

Yossie
Yossie Posts: 2,600
edited August 2013 in The bottom bracket
Did anyone else see her? She was being well minxy and lush. She's luuuverly.

Comments

• Yossie wrote:
    Did anyone else see her? She was being well minxy and lush. She's luuuverly.

What does the lovely Lady V think of you wanting to nob nina ? I might find her and tell her, (Nina that is, not Lady V).
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • Yossie
    Aha - I am one step ahead my dear friend. Lady TDV is out at the mo' so TDN it is. Natirally I deny any knowledge of TDN when Lady TDV is around: bread buttered and all that.

She was looking well lush - a quiet yet cheeky little thing.

Lady TDV is looking kinda good though at the mo' - a bit less mental as well, which always helps.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,416
    Yossie wrote:
    Aha - I am one step ahead my dear friend. Lady TDV is out at the mo' so TDN it is. Natirally I deny any knowledge of TDN when Lady TDV is around: bread buttered and all that.

She was looking well lush - a quiet yet cheeky little thing.

Lady TDV is looking kinda good though at the mo' - a bit less mental as well, which always helps.
    I thought you'd distanced yourself fromTDV after her embarrassingly mental performance on Strictly?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Yossie
    I must admit that it was shocking but she tempted me back with salami, pastis and olives (I'm a cheap date, don't you know). She also does a little dance and has a special smile that she saves just for me.

I haven't let her forget it though and occasionally leave YouTube reruns of it playing in the masterbatorium on a loop that goes over and over and over and over again while I go away - door locked obviously so that she can only hear the hysterical rantings of a crazy woman.

She's also turned into a crazy massive L7 fan recently so we spend a lot of time moshing around the house, which is nice.

Hold on - weren't all of L7 mental as well?
  • crispybug2
    crispybug2 Posts: 2,915
    Yossie wrote:
    I must admit that it was shocking but she tempted me back with salami, pastis and olives (I'm a cheap date, don't you know). She also does a little dance and has a special smile that she saves just for me.

I haven't let her forget it though and occasionally leave YouTube reruns of it playing in the masterbatorium on a loop that goes over and over and over and over again while I go away - door locked obviously so that she can only hear the hysterical rantings of a crazy woman.

She's also turned into a crazy massive L7 fan recently so we spend a lot of time moshing around the house, which is nice.

Hold on - weren't all of L7 mental as well?

Oh yeah!!!

Hang on a mo, I'll see if I can find on youtube the clip of the lead singer of L7 taking out her tampon live on 'The Tube'
  • Lady V has turned into a monster, wlee done Yossie. Does Nina know she is the "other", woman ?

I used to have a "thing", about Ms Hooley off of Balamory, but Mrs Dmclite caught me licking the tv and laughingly felled me with a size 14 combat high roundhouse kick to the pelvis. She is so freakin passionate and indulges me with oils and potions when its pat-a-cake time.
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...