Which would you choose

ej2320
ej2320 Posts: 1,543
edited August 2013 in MTB buying advice
Basically this is the list of frames/builds I can get locally that are trail/AM suited

I just wanted to run a poll to see what people say out of interest

I want to demo but can't demo all of them so was thinking I'd demo the top 4 or 5 on the poll

Thanks

Comments

• ej2320
    feel free to suggest any that you think are better then the above
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    You forgot the final option - None of the above, on Planet X we already have hoverboards.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • poah
    poah Posts: 3,369
    why is the orange 5 not on the list PMSL :lol:
  • ej2320
    POAH wrote:
    why is the orange 5 not on the list PMSL :lol:

Don't get them going again!

I can actually get one locally, i think you know why I wont..................

I seems the nukeproof is popular, and it's the cheapest!!! :lol::lol:
  • ej2320
    Please vote people, I appreciate your opinions
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Titus El Guapo.......

What do you actually intend to use it for?
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Tom Barton
    Tom Barton Posts: 516
    I'd test ride the Bronson (or Heckler depending on budget first/preference for number of pivots second),
    The Mega, The Bandit and the Fritzz out of that list.

Entirely based on things I've read/reviews and brand tartery rather than any experience of them mind!
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    The Rookie wrote:
    Titus El Guapo.......

What do you actually intend to use it for?

Noooo. Don't say that, I don't see many about and I like it this way. Does attract a fair bit of attention though which at times can get mildly irritating. They are

Not got much input on any of those on your list though I'm afraid. Maybe need to give us some more information as to what you're looking for from the bike though, got a fair mix of 140-160mm bikes, what kind of stuff will it be used for and are you after an allrounder kind of bike, something that might climb better or something to unleash on the descents?
  • ej2320
    Well I've decided the Fritzz is a definite demo as the prototype review is so good

I guess I will be riding trails but I want to try enduro so I was thinking a burly build may be better so am now thinking the AM will be better suited than the TR nukeproof