FS: Manchester 100 entry

griffsters
griffsters Posts: 490
Sunday 1st Sept

Not doing this now, anyone want it? Includes a car parking ticket as well. Cost £21 but will post out for £18 via Paypal fee free.

Cheers

Comments

• plodder73
    plodder73 Posts: 326
    I may well be doing it, depends on the weather forecast. I will let you know by Wednesday, by which time the price will have plummeted ..... Hopefully!
  • griffsters
    Can you pick it up, might be pushing it by post come wed/thurs?
  • plodder73
    Or alternatively you could tempt me now with a super low price . Wouldn't haggle if any of the entry actually went to charity!
  • griffsters
    Ok, dropped to £15 today
    £14 Monday
    £13 Tuesday
    £12 Wednesday
    £10 Thursday onwards but i'd say needs collecting really.

Makes it interesting I guess :D
  • plodder73
    I reckon the last day I can leave it till to be sure would be Wednesday, so will checkout the forecast and if its fine I will have it off you, with the car parking, for £12 if thats ok? Could start a bidding war, you never know. If you are happy to accept that now I will take a chance on he weather and buy it now, so send me a pm with your bank details and I will do a bank transfer immediately, I will send you my address. Hope you don't think I am too cheeky, all the best.
  • griffsters
    Tell you what, if no further offers by tomorrow evening then its yours and i'll post on Tues for you. I don't *think* the PO will be open tomorrow anyway to post (or be collected). I can then also call them Tuesday to get the details all changed. That sound ok?

I'll drop you a PM tomorrow with details if no other offers.
  • plodder73
    Sounds good I will check tomorrow. Have a good bank holiday
  • plodder73
    Hi Lee the money will be in your account now if you check. I am not allowed to Pm you, must be something to do with being new on here, so could you send me another Pm with your email address on and I will give you my details by email.
  • griffsters
    Ah right no worries, PM on way.