Forum home Mountain biking forum The Crudcatcher

Finally Friday Morning Thread

angry_birdangry_bird Posts: 3,782
edited August 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

TFIF. More vet meh today. Had to go out to a farm yesterday to measure cow sheds and cubicles and such and have to write a written report, vet was supposed to do it but couldn't be bothered so got us to. This means I can kill time doing it this morning. Then I don't know what will follow, all I know is this weekend will involve bikes, probably at Cannock.

TTFN

Posts

  • welshkevwelshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

    YES!! Friday is here with 3 days off to follow. supposed to be going camping tomorrow so fingers crossed the weather holds off and I can get a BBQ and lots of cider drinking on the go.

    FAO PROUTSTER: http://blog.vitosport.co.uk/ambassadors ... ience-day/

    you have a starring role sir :D

    laters
  • ClankClank Posts: 2,323
    welshkev wrote:
    FAO PROUTSTER: http://blog.vitosport.co.uk/ambassadors ... ience-day/

    you have a starring role sir :D

    Pretty kewl!

    Mornin' exes and double-exes.

    Fryday=bacons + bonus piggymeats. WIn.
    Three day weekend tomorrow. Win.
    Off to the Surrey hills tonight to spend time playing bikes with She With Boobs. Win.
    Friday spent completing monsterous amount of paper work. M'eh, gotta take the rough with the smooth, I guess.

    Onwards! To Fry ups! And caffiene!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

    Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • angry_birdangry_bird Posts: 3,782
    Clank wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    FAO PROUTSTER: http://blog.vitosport.co.uk/ambassadors ... ience-day/

    you have a starring role sir :D

    Pretty kewl!

    +Potato. Dead jealous, but I wouldn't have turned up with a clean bike if MucOff were going to be there washing them anyway :lol:
  • cicatrizcicatriz Posts: 411
    TFIF. Just about four more hours then I'm off for 9 days. I think there will be a visit or two to an ale house to get H'd and it would be so much better if the weather holds and that could be done in a beer garden too.

    Had a good game of tennis last night but there is no badminton this afternoon so I suppose I should do all those little jobs that I've been putting off for weeks. I need to cut the grass again too.

    Large amounts of bacons will be bought in preparation for a monster fry up on Saturday morning.

    Onwards to tea and procrastination.

    Later......
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,065
    Yeah - it's Friday

    Last day in work for a while as I embark on a John O'Groats to Lands End cycle - urm, not worried at all. Day of hell in work followed by pub :)
  • woop woop, t'is Friday homos!

    Hoping my qr adapters turn up from SS today so I can take the hopper out over the weekend for some E2E training.

    Other than that, as it's friday, this morning may consist of a Bacon bap and a vanilla chai latte.

    GTFIT!
  • Morning Losers!

    My bedroom was like an oven this morning! I was slowly cooking, and it takes ages to get around with this damn cast on. Still, the morthership is coming to collect me this afternoon and take me home. Not sure it'll be any easier getting about the place, but at least I'll have minions to do my bidding.

    Breakfast and shower is the plan of the morning.

    Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • ProutsterProutster Posts: 785
    welshkev wrote:

    FAO PROUTSTER: http://blog.vitosport.co.uk/ambassadors ... ience-day/

    you have a starring role sir :D

    laters

    Cheers Kev, I wondered if my Hollywood audition piece would ever see the light of day.

    Ha, what a prize Woodentop I am :D
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 39,581
    Clank wrote:
    Off to the Surrey hills tonight to spend time playing bikes with She With Boobs. Win.
    Best of luck Clank 'cos it's forecast to start p1ssing it down in the SE of England late this evening and carry on most of Saturday.

    Afternoon

    I've just binned a trip to Bedgebury tomorrow as it'll be a swamp :( But we might go on Monday instead. Just found out that a mate has bought a house right next to Bedgebury, less than 1kn away from the single track with a forest track going directly to his door. Jammy [email protected]

    Anyhow, combination of adrenaline from ducking and weaving through the London rush hour and too much caffeine has got me wide awake today. Roll on the weekend even tomorrow is utter cack on the weather front. Beer and curries are lined up for the weekend at least.

    @matthew h - good luck with the frikkin epic ride, do you need sponsoring?
    @Kev - for once, Wales stays dry tomorrow while the SE gets some biblican rainstorm :?
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MissCMCMissCMC Posts: 545
    Waylander owns a flat. As of a short time ago.

    Work meh but long weekend! Woo wine!
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • bg13bg13 Posts: 4,598
    matthew h wrote:
    Yeah - it's Friday

    Last day in work for a while as I embark on a John O'Groats to Lands End cycle - urm, not worried at all. Day of hell in work followed by pub :)

    Is this going to be one massive pub crawl Matthew? ps hope it goes really well.

    Happy days waylander, welcome to the grown up world of crippling debt and ropey DIY! ps congratulations! Hope Miss CMC will not stalk you too much!

    Talking of stalking where is Gazlar these days?

    G'day weird uns!

    Dunno whats on this weekend as the mrs is still at work and has not left instructions! Suppose getting H'd somewhere will be on the cards.
    Hope you all have a great weekend
    Loving life in rural SW France

    Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • welshkevwelshkev Posts: 9,690
    MissCMC wrote:
    Waylander owns a flat. As of a short time ago.

    Work meh but long weekend! Woo wine!

    just post up the address so we know where to go for the party :wink::lol:
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,065
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    @matthew h - good luck with the frikkin epic ride, do you need sponsoring?

    :) that would be much appreciated
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,065
    bg13 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Yeah - it's Friday

    Last day in work for a while as I embark on a John O'Groats to Lands End cycle - urm, not worried at all. Day of hell in work followed by pub :)

    Is this going to be one massive pub crawl Matthew? ps hope it goes really well.

    if I get chance I will post up mileage & drinks :)
  • ste_tste_t Posts: 1,599
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Yeah - it's Friday

    Last day in work for a while as I embark on a John O'Groats to Lands End cycle - urm, not worried at all. Day of hell in work followed by pub :)

    Is this going to be one massive pub crawl Matthew? ps hope it goes really well.

    if I get chance I will post up mileage & drinks :)

    If you take it seriously and post a daily picture of you smashed in a pub somewhere, I'll sponsor you. Sobriety is forbidden.
  • MissCMCMissCMC Posts: 545
    welshkev wrote:
    MissCMC wrote:
    Waylander owns a flat. As of a short time ago.

    Work meh but long weekend! Woo wine!

    just post up the address so we know where to go for the party :wink::lol:

    It's in Newport. Would you really want to go?

    And I would but I fear he may seek vengeance by posting up my home address...
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • ThewaylanderThewaylander Posts: 8,767
    bg13 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Yeah - it's Friday

    Last day in work for a while as I embark on a John O'Groats to Lands End cycle - urm, not worried at all. Day of hell in work followed by pub :)
    Happy days waylander, welcome to the grown up world of crippling debt and ropey DIY! ps congratulations! Hope Miss CMC will not stalk you too much!

    I'm not against being stalked, saves me having to do all the hiding in tree' and so on :P

    Good times more moving tomorrow, place is clean and ready to go!
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,065
    ste_t wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Yeah - it's Friday

    Last day in work for a while as I embark on a John O'Groats to Lands End cycle - urm, not worried at all. Day of hell in work followed by pub :)

    Is this going to be one massive pub crawl Matthew? ps hope it goes really well.

    if I get chance I will post up mileage & drinks :)

    If you take it seriously and post a daily picture of you smashed in a pub somewhere, I'll sponsor you. Sobriety is forbidden.

    Pissed now if that helps?
Sign In or Register to comment.