Invisible members

seanoconn
seanoconn Posts: 11,416
edited May 2017 in The bottom bracket
Peeping Toms, we know you're watching. There's nothing to be scared of.

Release the shame, turn on your blue stripes my friends :D

EB0428CB-91FD-48D4-AF47-654E13D7B957-3957-000007DE4005F2F2_zpsd7542bb7.jpg
Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי

Comments

• <IP Address logged>
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • seanoconn
    *Deletes history, exits all other sites. :lol:
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,946
    Invisible members?

Not seen any of those.

The older I get, the better I was.

• Hollowman here?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    When my Blue stripe is lit up, they all f*cking scarper, the bast4rds.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    Viewing as a guest doesnt help when your logging in from home which runs a fixed I.P
    Living MY dream.
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    I'm on holiday and I don't understand any of this
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • seanoconn
    I'm on holiday and I don't understand any of this
    Why oh why are you up before 6 on holiday!? Small child in house?
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Is it really that cold where you are? :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    Also, how is this forum currently being viewed by "CHRISNOIR and 1 guest?" I thought this was a private members club. Is someone signing in 'guests'?
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    CHRISNOIR wrote:
    Also, how is this forum currently being viewed by "CHRISNOIR and 1 guest?" I thought this was a private members club. Is someone signing in 'guests'?
    Currently 11 guests???
  • NeXXus
    NeXXus Posts: 854
    My member is invisible. Or possibly really small :oops:
    And the people bowed and prayed, to the neon god they made.
  • Whaddafeck is going on ?
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    I believe that some people like who download illegal torrents or view illegal material online go th the trouble of blocking their IP or disguising their online status. I can't think of anyone else who would need or want to do such a thing.
  • I think Vtech could be some members Vietnam. :wink:
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Que?
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    I'm still on holiday (South of France...keycamp with the great unwashed) and I still don't understand this thread.
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • pinno
    I'm still on holiday (South of France...keycamp with the great unwashed) and I still don't understand this thread.

Jeez. the French actually let you in?!? It wasn't 'unwashed' before you got there.
  • No.
  • seanoconn
    Time to name and shame

arran77. Turn on your blue light you sneaky fecker
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I likes being sneaky, you don't know when I'm watching you :wink:

However after the last little incident the police said I wasn't allowed to peak on people anymore, apparently they didn't believe me when I said that I got locked out of the house naked and was only standing looking in through the window across the road to try and get the ladies attention :shock:

In light of this I'm not allowed to 'hide' anymore :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    Your blue light is on! :D I feel so powerful! I can do anything! :D

Let me try something...... Ouch, no, not quite anything
  • arran77
    Ah, but is the blue light permanently on because I tick the little box to stay logged on all the time :wink:

I could be totally wrong because when it comes to tech I'm well and truly in the dark ages :?
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    Ah, but is the blue light permanently on because I tick the little box to stay logged on all the time :wink:

I could be totally wrong because when it comes to tech I'm well and truly in the dark ages :?
    That's a bit like if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around, does it make a sound? But no, your blue light goes off after 15/20 mins of no activity.

And yes, you are in the dark ages.
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

That's a bit like if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around, does it make a sound? But no, your blue light goes off after 15/20 mins of no activity.

But what if I'm in a wood seeing if trees make a sound when they fall and I leave the computer logged on but I'm gone for less than 15 minutes, how do you know that I'm not there or when I return?

:P

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

But what if I'm in a wood seeing if trees make a sound when they fall and I leave the computer logged on but I'm gone for less than 15 minutes, how do you know that I'm not there or when I return?

By your web cam :wink:
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

By your web cam :wink:

I've told you only to look at that during the 'special' agreed time :wink:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    I can see it now:

Breaking news: "A77 and STC exchange vows"
  • arran77
    I can see it now:

Steady, I'm no monogamist, we can have one of those modern relationships if you like, what do you say :P

seanoconn
  • pinno
    arran77 wrote:
    I can see it now:

Steady, I'm no monogamist, we can have one of those modern relationships if you like, what do you say :P

We know that - after all, you were in 'A' wing.