team47b Posts: 6,425
edited August 2013 in The bottom bracket
cloudyday.jpg

Old pic :D
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Don't forget that if you have a bad day, you can always come here to be with friends.
    Well at least for a week, then you can **** off.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,325
    Bastard, bastard, bastard...sniff...bastard...sniff..

Funnily enough, if you inverted the picture that would be a good day in Scotland.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    cloudyday.jpg

Lady with large breasts?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • VmanF3
    VmanF3 Posts: 240
    I see a small hare riding a giant flea down hill...
    Big Red, Blue, Pete, Bill & Doug
  • team47b
    I had it down as a giant ant riding an echidna downhill, pretty similar :D
  • ballysmate
    team47b wrote:
    I had it down as a giant ant riding an echidna downhill, pretty similar :D

No, Sean's right. Definitely breasts. :D
  • team47b
    On the subject of cognitive theories of perceptual salience Aldous Huxley said...

"the more you know the more you see" :D
  • ballysmate
    Did he like big breasts as well?
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    On the subject of cognitive theories of perceptual salience Aldous Huxley said...

"the more you know the more you see" :D

Mmm...and practise of the Arisotelian mean would have a positive, significant effect on the worlds institutional environments. The problem with Aristotle and Huxley is that knowing these philiosophical thoughts (no matter how salient you are) won't bring the price of ground coffee down or clean my bike.

However [off topic in BR style], a scarecrow was promoted because he was outstanding in his field.
    I went into business recycling shoes - but it was sole destroying.

[Back with the OP's pic] I thought it looked like an overweight seahorse sinking to the bottom.
  • Little Fluffy Cloud. I am now showing my age.
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • pinno
    'Ere dmclite - has your burger got a stick insect crawling into it?, or is it my screen? No...hang on, it won't wipe off, or scroll. So it must be a stick insect.
  • ballysmate
    Sacre Bleu! Someone has hacked his avatar! :roll:
  • Probably one of Claudia winklemans chin hairs fell off when she got too close to my burger. Greedy mare, I'd just given her a feast.
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    I once saw Claudia Winklemann have a fight with Mariella Frostrup in a rather seedy London gin joint that I stumbled into - well surreal.
  • pinno
    Yossie wrote:
    I once saw Claudia Winklemann have a fight with Mariella Frostrup in a rather seedy London gin joint that I stumbled into - well surreal.

Call me what you like but I quite like the both of them - dunno how i'd have turned that situation around into a threesome.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    Yossie wrote:

Call me what you like but I quite like the both of them - dunno how i'd have turned that situation around into a threesome.
    One has a tache and the other a deep voice. I can see why you'd find them attractive.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Yossie
    In her defence, MF is deliciously lush. I'm with Pina on this one so long as we don't have to bang balls, if you know what I mean ...........
  • pinno
    Apparently, Seantheconn is going to sell my balls to the Chinese.

Two rooms, two beds, two tubes of KY, two crates of Laffe, two shower rooms, giant kebab for 4?
    We could hire a cheap motel on the Alsager route, or a tumble-down in Stoke. D'ya think Claudia likes a bit of a rough East African boy living up Norf ? Can we do group moonies at the paperazzi out of the window/holes in the walls?
    Can we also invite Maya Even for a bit of Cornish spice?
    I'm looking forward to this...
  • Yossie
    Isn't the whole of Stoke a tumbledown? A bit like a shit Bosnia c.1992? I must admit to having been there about 3 times in my life and having been there I can see how Robbie "Twwat" Williams turned out to be such a complete and utter khunt.

Maya is more than welcome so long as she doesn't sound like Pam Ayers - it would just be off putting.
  • Apparently, Seantheconn is going to sell my balls to the Chinese.

Two rooms, two beds, two tubes of KY, two crates of Laffe, two shower rooms, giant kebab for 4?
    We could hire a cheap motel on the Alsager route, or a tumble-down in Stoke. D'ya think Claudia likes a bit of a rough East African boy living up Norf ? Can we do group moonies at the paperazzi out of the window/holes in the walls?

Don't talk about Claudia like that. Ever. She is mine, hands off or I will give you a really, really dirty look, you is warned. :x
  • Yossie
    Sorry - I shall revert to TDN.
  • pinno
    Apparently, Seantheconn is going to sell my balls to the Chinese.

Don't talk about Claudia like that. Ever. She is mine, hands off or I will give you a really, really dirty look, you is warned. :x

No one invited you to this event, thats why its called a threesome. No room for washed up has been squaddies on appalling fast food diets.