A visitor

team47b
team47b Posts: 6,425
edited August 2013 in The bottom bracket
hedgepig1.jpg

AAAAAH! :D
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• I thought this was about logging IP addresses visiting this sight?

My, what big hands you have.
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    I suspect it's more a case of 'my what a small hedgehog you have there'
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Cute
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    i found one of them t'other week too

IMG-20121111-WA001.jpg
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • team47b
    they are also active during the day time here, saw one surrounded by all the local feral cats, we were waiting to see which one was brave enough to approach, one cat stepped up to the hedgehog sniffed it, the hedgehog rolled up really quickly by firstly moving his head forward and effectively head butted the cat's nose, the other cats sloped off, you could almost hear them sniggering, priceless :D
  • graham.
    graham. Posts: 862
    On hols in the Lake district last week, just managed to stop the car before squashing a mole in the road, on it's back doing "The dance of the Dying Fly", got out, picked it up, stroked it, showed it to the kids in the car behind me and put it on the grass verge where it toddled of into the hedge.
    Cutest thing I ever done see!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    More of those pricks T47b ?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    mudcow007 wrote:
    i found one of them t'other week too

IMG-20121111-WA001.jpg

Any Pikeys on here to tell us what they taste like? Chicken perhaps?
  • pinno
    Dip them in hydrochloric acid to get all the spines off. Ram a kebab skewer...

Disclaimer (to avoid hate mail from the Mrs Tigglywinks appreciation society):

I like hedgehogs. In fact I recently went down to my skins when I took my T-shirt off to pick one of the bloody things up which was in the middle of the road and decided that the best form of defence was to roll itself up into a ball.
    The car driver delayed behind me then waved his fist and tapped his head at me when he drove by. I'l' f**king dip him in hydrochlotic acid and ram a kebab skewer... - doesn't he know that I am in the waste amnagement bizness?
  • Dmak
    Dmak Posts: 445
    I thought they [Pikeys] baked them in clay.
  • declan1
    declan1 Posts: 2,470
    Nearly got a puncture from a hedgehog pancake the other day. They are bloody cute when alive though.

Awwww!!! :mrgreen:

Road - Dolan Preffisio
    MTB - On-One Inbred

I have no idea what's going on here.
  • team47b
    Pikey is a pejorative slang term and is a racist slur the same as all the others you wouldn't dream of using it is the 'p' word. It has now become to mean any lower class person not just romany/gypsy/traveller/.

I personally think that it is only ignorance that perpetuates these terms :D

'adja poo kar gorgios' as they would say to you :wink:
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Does that translate as 'Must fill in my tax return'? :D
  • pinno
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Does that translate as 'Must fill in my tax return'? :D

According to our cold war relic, it is tax evasion that is illegal, not tax avoidance.