Urbexcyclist.... Negative!!!!!!

sigorman85
sigorman85 Posts: 2,536
edited September 2013 in Classifieds user feedback area
Was eager to sell and receive money was told they would be sent the next day and now nothing no replies from emails and my pm's have been received ..... It's only £13 if your that hard up you have to rob people and say your selling a pair of shoes ... I feel for you !

Payment was sent and here is proof
null_zps125b0945.png
When i die I just hope the wife doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it other wise someone will be getting a mega deal!!!

De rosa superking 888 di2

Comments

• sigorman85
    So people watch out this has totally put me off from buying from here now such a shame as this is the first time it's happens to me I have sold and bought tons of stuff on here it only takes one idiot to ruin it
    When i die I just hope the wife doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it other wise someone will be getting a mega deal!!!

• Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    Did you get his address and other contact details?

Have a read on here and see if this helps?

viewtopic.php?f=40046&t=12906418
  • sigorman85
    No just PayPal address never needed to do it b4 I'm going to have a search on PayPal and see if it has a address on there

• sigorman85
    After being ripped off by this user !!!! I have got my money back

null_zps1bbe3c8a.png