hot spot on outside of right foot in line with ball.

ashleydwsmith
ashleydwsmith Posts: 693
edited August 2013 in Road beginners
Afternoon, need to try and resolve this as annoying me.
Using mavic avenirs on look keo blades, and get a hot spot only on the right foot just where the little toe starts if that makes sense. Using the red look cleats.

It seems if I angle my foot heel out slightly it seems to go but I cannot be sure.
These have been setup at a shop with the look fitting system but that was a while ago and dont really want to go back and pay again.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Rodders30
    Rodders30 Posts: 314
    How long is a while? Surely if a month or two they should re adjust for free. Need a bit of time to cycle on them to see how they are.

Also, even though they used that fitting system, im sure its not perfect for all. Try adjusting the cleat so your foot sits where you moved it too, which made it feel better. Give that a go. Just little adjustments at a time. Its all it takes some times.

Also, how far till its hurting? Have you gone from 20/30 mile rides to 70/80 mile rides in one hit?

Have you just changed shoes/pedals/cleats, or just started using this style of pedal?
    Trek 1.5 Road
    Haro MTB
  • Good 4 months. And in fairness 8n a different bike.
    Starts quite early on in a ride. Was thinking if I move the cleat outboard a bit it might help