Motorbikerist Tool...

VmanF3
VmanF3 Posts: 240
edited August 2013 in The bottom bracket
Some bikers are knobs...many I think are frustrated traffic cops or instructors, as they always know best!

http://youtu.be/YrR3zrBrHiw

Language is a bit choice, careful if at work.

Apol's if posted before....
Big Red, Blue, Pete, Bill & Doug

Comments

• Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    I'm a "biker" as well (I prefer to be called someone who rides a motorbike) and I agree - that bloke is a weapon.
  • Great vid, just confirms fact that idiots ride/drive all types of vehicle. Why is it that vid posters more often than not, show themselves behaving stupidly?
  • buddha
    buddha Posts: 1,088
    He must have some amazing skill if he can ride a motorbike with his head constantly up his arze.
    <center><font size="1"><font color="navy">Lardy</font id="navy"><font color="blue"> | </font id="blue"><font color="navy">Madame de Pompadour</font id="navy"></font id="size1"></center>
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    What a tw@ probably thinks he is the next Ricky Gervais or something.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • lakesluddite
    lakesluddite Posts: 1,337
    Good Lord...

I wish I was perfect like him.
  • As a biker, cyclist and driver I think we can confirm that he is a total bell-end.
    At the end of the video he is actually using a right hand turn lane as an over-taking channel! Tw@t!

Can we fix it?
    Yes we can!
  • Just waiting for some comment about road tax. Oh, there we go! :D
  • chrisaonabike
    chrisaonabike Posts: 1,914
    Dear god... :shock:

I guess that must be what a lot of drivers (and probably cyclists, for that matter) are like. They must drive around, convinced beyond redemption of their own infallibility, generally getting worked up about other road users' offences. Most of which, of course, are either completely imaginary, or very minor.

Mostly they don't post on YouTube, so we don't get to hear about it.
    Is the gorilla tired yet?
  • his channel is mrjiffy1078 on youtube. I watched the vid and I'm sorry to say if he'd given me that amount of abuse, I would have told him to shove his bike up his ass....
  • Dmak
    Dmak Posts: 445
    What an ass. I hate cycle paths too, most of them. You just end up surrendering your right of way, dodging runners, roadwork signs, glass and lamp posts.
  • proto
    proto Posts: 1,483
    If he'd spoken to me like that there's a good chance he'd be laying in the road.

PS by way of qualification, I've owned a fair few motorcycles in my time
  • proto
    proto Posts: 1,483
    If it helps us feel better he's universally condemned on a motorcycle forum I frequent.

http://www.therevcounter.co.uk/general- ... -know.html