Kinesio tape... What that all about then?

Mikey23
Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
edited August 2013 in The bottom bracket
Lots of athletes with bits of coloured tape all over their bodies these days. Therapeutic or complete waste of time?

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    where's the adult content/swear words Mikey?

photos of bondage taped athletic bodies or move your ar5e over to training fitness and health :roll:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Mikey23
    Throws in two flippings and a bother...

In my running days, I lived through that whole surgical stocking thing because it was compression therefore good for you and because that hot chick Paula did it ... But this seems to a step beyond stoopid ...
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    C'mon mikey, post some links of women with big noorks, preferably on bicycles.

On the OP and in keeping with BB (I am a poet but don't know it): Maybe you could strap some of the tape to your todger and when you get jiggy with it, we can get some interesting previously unknown scientific information.
    Send us the film/computer animation for us to analyse.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Throws in two flippings and a bother...

In my running days, I lived through that whole surgical stocking thing because it was compression therefore good for you and because that hot chick Paula did it ... But this seems to a step beyond stoopid ...

What - urinating girl? Hot? You serious?

Now Nina from Nina nd the Neurons, yes, freakin' hot. Urinating girl? Nah. Never.

Can someone please post a nice piccie of Nina so that we can all see her in her glory. Maybe one sans white coat for once. I can't work out how to post a piccie of urinating girl but she's a munter, so I won't even bother trying.
  • Mikey23
    I think I missed this nina thing... Link please?

The only nina I know is a pro dominatrix. Really nice lady but a bit scary and you tend to do what she says. Surely it can't be her?

My all time fave was Natalie out of secret army. Juliet Hammond-hill if I recall correctly and some real high class totty...
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    article-2182471-14421568000005DC-987_634x499.jpg

Is this the stuff you meen?

Note to mods - this is a serious question as I havent heard of the stuff and am posting the pic purely for research purposes.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • Mikey23
    A likely story ... Yup, that's the stuff all right
  • Mikey23
    And yes, I think there's something strangely compelling about sweaty girls urinating in an underpass ...