Nina

simonhead
simonhead Posts: 1,399
edited August 2013 in The bottom bracket
I see all these posts about Nina and after a quick google just dont get it. Can someone explain what makes her so hot?
Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    I don't get it either. :?
    Perhaps it's the hair in bunches, reminiscent of girls of a certain age? :shock:
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    It's very much a Yossie thing. Although she is quite nice in a mumsy kind of way.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Perhaps it's the hair in bunches, reminiscent of girls of a certain age? :shock:
    You've just stamped a napalm target on your head! :lol:
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    edited August 2013
    Because she's lovely.

And clever (she's a neurologist, appears in panto, can sing, dance, write papers on medical matters that get published, has lectured at Cambridge - university not poly - and Harvard, can act, and speak 5 languages)

And kind

And well fit

And gentle

But stern when she needs to be

And caring

And well fit

And considerate

And has nice hair

Has a funny if nice voice

And well fit

Came 3rd in the national cycling hill climb championship

Is a top 10 national level ironwomanist

Is a top chef and sommelier

And well fit

Is mine so fekk off her (if TDV doesn't mind)

Now where's that napalm gone .........
  • ballysmate
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    You've just stamped a napalm target on your head! :lol:

Apparently the fly boys always miss. Not overly concerned. :lol:
  • Yossie
    Very, very true. They'll probably end up hitting Mrs Miggins at number 42 while you stand there and go "what the feck was that all about?"
  • ballysmate
    Is this Yossie coming to get me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz3Cc7wlfkI
  • Yossie
    No. I'm maroon. Every man an Emperor.
  • ballysmate
    Any truth in the widely held belief that P Company is the easy option for those that would find Lympstone too tough? :roll:
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    Yossie wrote:
    Because she's lovely.

And clever (she's a neurologist, appears in panto, can sing, dance, write papers on medical matters that get published, has lectured at Cambridge - university not poly - and Harvard, can act, and speak 5 languages)

And kind

And well fit

And gentle

But stern when she needs to be

And caring

And well fit

And considerate

And has nice hair

Has a funny if nice voice

And well fit

Came 3rd in the national cycling hill climb championship

Is a top 10 national level ironwomanist

Is a top chef and sommelier

And well fit

Is mine so fekk off her (if TDV doesn't mind)

Now where's that napalm gone .........

So why not just go for the girl on Countdown Rachel Riley

lJqOR7O.png
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • Yossie
    Because she has bandy skinny legs and is dull.
  • Yossie
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Any truth in the widely held belief that P Company is the easy option for those that would find Lympstone too tough? :roll:

None, although I do understand that it a widely propagated myth - Lympstone only take 200 weeks or whatever because its Navy and they spend all their time slotting together, if you know what I mean.

If they spent less time doing that and crawling through tunnels they could do their "training" in about, oooohhh, 7 hours.

Have you noticed how they have to advertise on the televison and Emperors don't?
  • seanoconn
    Yossie wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

None, although I do understand that it a widely propagated myth - Lympstone only take 200 weeks or whatever because its Navy and they spend all their time slotting together, if you know what I mean.

If they spent less time doing that and crawling through tunnels they could do their "training" in about, oooohhh, 7 hours.

Have you noticed how they have to advertise on the televison and Emperors don't?

One day a company of PARA's are yomping down a country lane, as they round a corner they see a Royal Marine sat on top of a 10ft wall by the side of the lane. They stop to give the Royal some grief about PARA's being harder than Marines.

After a while, the Marine has had enough, so he says "Any one of you, over the wall now, i'll kick the s*** out of you" So one PARA steps up to the challenge and heads over the wall. Immediately the Marine pops back up, and says "Any 3 of you, over the wall now." It takes slightly longer this time but the Marine pops back up unscathed and says "Any 5 of you, over the wall now" After a few minutes of hard fighting the Marine pops up again and says "Right, any 10 of you, over the wall now!" 10 PARA's go over, confident of teaching this Marine a lesson.

This time it takes much longer, and it was obvious a brawl was happening, after 5 minutes or so, a battered and broken PARA pulled himself up on top of the wall, it was clear he'd had a rough time, his clothes were ripped, he had 2 black eyes and blood was pouring from his nose. With his last remaining ounce of strength he yelled "Dont come over the wall lads.... its a trap, theres 2 of them!" :lol:
  • Wirral_paul
    Wirral_paul Posts: 2,476
    Is this Nina?

Screen-shot-2012-05-15-at-6.05.43-PM.png
  • Yossie
    Is this Nina?

No. I believe its your mum.
  • Yossie
    seanoconn wrote:
    Yossie wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

One day a company of PARA's are yomping down a country lane, as they round a corner they see a Royal Marine sat on top of a 10ft wall by the side of the lane. They stop to give the Royal some grief about PARA's being harder than Marines.

After a while, the Marine has had enough, so he says "Any one of you, over the wall now, i'll kick the s*** out of you" So one PARA steps up to the challenge and heads over the wall. Immediately the Marine pops back up, and says "Any 3 of you, over the wall now." It takes slightly longer this time but the Marine pops back up unscathed and says "Any 5 of you, over the wall now" After a few minutes of hard fighting the Marine pops up again and says "Right, any 10 of you, over the wall now!" 10 PARA's go over, confident of teaching this Marine a lesson.

This time it takes much longer, and it was obvious a brawl was happening, after 5 minutes or so, a battered and broken PARA pulled himself up on top of the wall, it was clear he'd had a rough time, his clothes were ripped, he had 2 black eyes and blood was pouring from his nose. With his last remaining ounce of strength he yelled "Dont come over the wall lads.... its a trap, theres 2 of them!" :lol:

The cunning, cunning b%stards......................... They'll never catch me out on that one now! Again ......
  • Yossie wrote:
    Is this Nina?

Luckily she can take those teeth out.... :lol:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    Yossie wrote:
    Is this Nina?

As long as she has big ears, a flat head and is 3 foot nothing tall - any hole is a goal.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Yossie
    Yossie wrote:
    Is this Nina?

As long as she has big ears, a flat head and is 3 foot nothing tall - any hole is a goal.

Blimey - someone else has been in St Athan on a Saturday night then ................
  • pinno
    Yossie wrote:
    Yossie wrote:
    Is this Nina?

Blimey - someone else has been in St Athan on a Saturday night then ................

16 pints on the Alsager pub crawl route. Thats what did it.
  • Yossie
    Negative my friend - that lady is "the best looker in Alsager" competition winner 1990 to date.

Imbetween being paedos, I understand that the male population of the inbred hell hole that is Alsager lust after her with a magnitude large enough to power a small town.
  • pinno
    Yossie wrote:
    Negative my friend - that lady is "the best looker in Alsager" competition winner 1990 to date.

Imbetween being paedos, I understand that the male population of the inbred hell hole that is Alsager lust after her with a magnitude large enough to power a small town.

Unopened PM's Yoss, you might find a message from Nina in there?
  • Yossie
    Copy that my son.

Nina is lush. I repeat, Nina is lush. Any chance we can get a CC meeting with Nina as Chair?
  • pinno
    Yossie wrote:
    Copy that my son.

Nina is lush. I repeat, Nina is lush. Any chance we can get a CC meeting with Nina as Chair?

Can't have you dribbling in the middle of an extra-ordinary AMG of the CC on the QT.
  • seanoconn wrote:
    Yossie wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

Para's Tab, not yomp, sheesh...
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • Yossie
    Correct my son. Yomping is what funny Navy blokes do before slotting themselves together to keep warm. And by keep warm I mean have sex with each other.
  • Yossie wrote:
    Correct my son. Yomping is what funny Navy blokes do before slotting themselves together to keep warm. And by keep warm I mean have sex with each other.

Got in trouble in Belize for dressing like a sailor. :D
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...