boardman pro ht

stronginthesun
stronginthesun Posts: 433
edited August 2013 in MTB buying advice
after much headbanging and indesicion finally clicked the button to buy a boardman ht pro . in the sale at £850 . for the price i couldn't find anything with a better speck or weight for the price , top reviews as well . anyone on here got one ?

Comments

• RandG
    RandG Posts: 779
    Nope, not got one, but have the team fs, love it.
  • mikey2341
    mikey2341 Posts: 170
    I'm looking at the team HT, with British cycling discount it comes in around 650. Not sure there is anything better value than either of these two out there at present
  • well ive really researched this and even at a grand the pro looked good value , the sale down to 850 finally swung it . the team also gets top reviews , no better bang at the price
  • Pro got pinched but got ht pro carbon on insurance and love it .
  • was bike of the year in wmb 2011. you will like the lightweight and neutral feel to it.ticks a lot of boxes for me,thats why i got one.you re right ,best bike for you re dollar.enjoy :D
  • cheers , upgrading from a 2009 specialized rockhopper , im guessing this will be better !
  • I have the Pro HT and have put a Hope wheelset on it (only because I already had them, the wheels it comes with are good) and obviously changed the pedals. The bike is excellent; Very responsive and light with a good set of forks.

My only regret is that I couldn't get it in a small frame size, I've only got little legs!