Operation cleat

seanoconn
seanoconn Posts: 11,625
edited August 2013 in The bottom bracket
"In 2013 a crack forum unit was banned by a moderation team for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security suspention to the Stoke underground. Today, still wanted by the moderators, they survive as posters of fortune. If you have a post, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the Cleat-Team."

As you may or may not know, cleat has been MIA for over a week now. Not banned but we believed him to be highly p!ssed off and wanting an indefinite break from the forum. Decent folk would allow cleat his space and respect his decision....

Selfish tw@ts that we are, we want out cleat back.

Problem No one has his contact details and he's not logging on to read pm's.

Plan Im assuming he still gets notification of pm's by email. If we could synchronise a mass pm assault and fill up his email inbox with a catchy pm title, we may be able to attract cleats attention.

If cleats inbox is full.... we're stuffed!

Catchy pm titles please? Alternative plans for cleats return please??
Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    seanoconn wrote:
    "In 2013 a crack forum unit was banned by a moderation team for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security suspention to the Stoke underground. Today, still wanted by the moderators, they survive as posters of fortune. If you have a post, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the Cleat-Team."

As you may or may not know, cleat has been MIA for over a week now. Not banned but we believed him to be highly p!ssed off and wanting an indefinite break from the forum. Decent folk would allow cleat his space and respect his decision....

Selfish tw@ts that we are, we want out cleat back.

Problem No one has his contact details and he's not logging on to read pm's.

Plan Im assuming he still gets notification of pm's by email. If we could synchronise a mass pm assault and fill up his email inbox with a catchy pm title, we may be able to attract cleats attention.

If cleats inbox is full.... we're stuffed!

Catchy pm titles please? Alternative plans for cleats return please??

I have PM'd him to death. Subjects:

'Oi Cuntchops'
    'Oi munterchomper'
    'Breaking news: Stoke hit by earthquake. Local council says that it did £2m in improvements'
    'Pipe smoking increases virility'
    'Sean loves you' - maybe thats what drove him off.
    'Jerqing kangaroo hops away happy'
    'Suarez signs for Accrington Stanley'...Accrington who?...Exactly.
    'Pound shop security in Merseyside "skandalously poor liek", says mayor'.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    Good work.

So either cleat's inbox is full. He doesn't have email notification. Or he's being rude?

Are there any nutty soldier types on here that have nutty soldier mates that can find anyone, by way of computer trickery? If so, we don't want him harmed, we just want him back..... Maybe roughed up a little
  • Dmak
    Dmak Posts: 445
    Maybe he's on holiday? Nice post though.
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    We neeeed Cleat back. Can we tempt him with piccies of Nina from Nina and the Neurons and biscuits?
  • pinno
    Yossie wrote:
    We neeeed Cleat back. Can we tempt him with piccies of Nina from Nina and the Neurons and biscuits?
    That would definately work.

Aren't you a 'nutty soldier type Y?'
  • Yossie
    I'm not a soldier. I'm maroon. Soldiers are crap hats. They are good at running around and getting stuff for us though.

If you want I can have a word with someone but we may need Cleats pseudonym that he uses in the real world and an address.
  • seanoconn
    Yossie wrote:
    I'm not a soldier. I'm maroon. Soldiers are crap hats. They are good at running around and getting stuff for us though.

If you want I can have a word with someone but we may need Cleats pseudonym that he uses in the real world and an address.
    I'm sure a nutty soldier type found someone's name and address on here, through his IP address, in order to threaten that person :lol: Im not condoning finding people by these means of course :wink::wink:
  • Yossie
    The only problem is that I don't even know what an IP address is, let alone how to find it and work out where someone lives from it.

I am a man of vinyl. Well, not literally, as I won't be able to go outside when its warm, but you know what I mean.
  • seanoconn wrote:
    Yossie wrote:

I'm sure a nutty soldier type found someone's name and address on here, through his IP address, in order to threaten that person :lol: Im not condoning finding people by these means of course :wink::wink:

he did, it was i think the burger avatar, dmclite or something??

very worrying state of affairs, makes you think before posting....
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn wrote:
    Yossie wrote:

he did, it was i think the burger avatar, dmclite or something??

very worrying state of affairs, makes you think before posting....

In his defence, I'm sure he was only joking.
  • seanoconn
    24677E35-2D0E-4F65-BFED-C51D3B5D0E4E-4061-00000793FB77F3DB_zpsf40252b2.jpg

:(
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Just received PM from Cleat, saying he is with Pinar here and not to worry.
    He has kindly attached a map and a link.
    3d.jpg

http://www.thehead-office.co.uk/index.php
  • Yossie
    Ballysmate wrote:
    3d.jpg

I'll have it napalmed straight away - consider it done. The fly boys have been notified (its not too far away so they don't mind. And it means that they can all be home for tea).

Errrr - that was the outcome we wanted wasn't it? I'm not sure, bit confused.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Yossie wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    3d.jpg

I'll have it napalmed straight away - consider it done. The fly boys have been notified (its not too far away so they don't mind. And it means that they can all be home for tea).

If you are going to use napalm, could you not drop it between 6 and 7 on a Tuesday and Thursday, when I go for my 'massage'?
    Old cycling injury, you know. :wink::wink:
  • seanoconn
    Yossie wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    3d.jpg

If we can't have him, no one can! Napalm away my good man
  • Yossie
    Bollox. In true fly boy fashion they hit the pub by the car park (quelle surprise - hit the wrong thing. Again).

I'm speaking very, very, very sternly to the man with the biggest moustache in an attempt to get them to do their jobs properly. For once.

Can anyone confirm if they manage to spend millions of pounds of tax payers money and actually do something right for once.
  • pinno
    Yossie wrote:
    Bollox. In true fly boy fashion they hit the pub by the car park (quelle surprise - hit the wrong thing. Again).

It must have been the Americans again with their drones. I'm fine BTW. I have been told that this missile whistled past my ear and exploded whilst I was asleep after a munter orgy, 9 pints of cider and having eaten a picture of a double hamburger.
    I have now got shell shock.
    The thing is, as I was asleep a the time of the explosion, if no one had told me that there was a missile that exploded not far from me, I would never have known and I would not be suffering shell shock. So I am muchas p!ssed awf.
  • seanoconn
    It's been five hours and twenty four days
    Since u took your love away
    I go out every night and sleep all day
    Since u took your love away
    Since u been gone I can do whatever I want
    I can see whomever I choose
    I can eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant
    But nothing
    I said nothing can take away these blues
    `Cause nothing compares
    Nothing compares 2 u... :cry:
  • seanoconn
    Has anyone seen or heard from the c*nt?
  • he gone. just deal with it. latch onto vtech instead. he can fund your adultwork hobby and give you the jetset lifestyle.
  • seanoconn
    he gone. just deal with it. latch onto vtech instead. he can fund your adultwork hobby and give you the jetset lifestyle.
    Ooh goodie, we can make up stories together :D only joking V.

Seriously though, I'm no sponger.

I didn't get quite as much for your Orbea as I was expecting, the buyer said it had a xenophobic aire to it. If you could see your way clear to lending me £50, I will gladly pay you back next Tuesday. I promise I'm not leaving the country.
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    I think Cleat is a guy called Martin Bramah, went to send him a PM and hit the Yahoo button instead by mistake and it came up with Martin Bramah, not a very common name I think, profile says he is from Leigh which is near Manchester and is where the Musician has his Linked In Profile set too.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bramah
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • I'm on this muvvafukkas. I'm all over it like a powerful moss, like a fat kids grip on the last piece of pie, like Pete Docherty on talc.

Any ides what his real name is, where he lives and/or national insurance number. Oh, just a quickie, if he isn't pleased to hear from me (weve had wordsin the past :P ), can I terminate wiv extreme predujice ?

BTW, I was maroon, 9 Para RE, explains some things. :wink:
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • seanoconn
    I'm on this muvvafukkas. I'm all over it like a powerful moss, like a fat kids grip on the last piece of pie, like Pete Docherty on talc.

Any ides what his real name is, where he lives and/or national insurance number. Oh, just a quickie, if he isn't pleased to hear from me (weve had wordsin the past :P ), can I terminate wiv extreme predujice ?

About muvvafukking time! I was asking for your help two weeks ago on this thread.
  • Yossie
    I'm on this muvvafukkas. I'm all over it like a powerful moss, like a fat kids grip on the last piece of pie, like Pete Docherty on talc.

Hat :)

But a good hat :)
  • seanoconn
    A Marine in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, ''Wanna hear a PARA joke?''

The guy next to him replies, ''Well, before you tell that joke, you should know something. I'm 6' tall, 200 lbs, and I'm a PARA.

The guy sitting next to me is 6'2'' tall, weighs 225, and he's a PARA. The fella next to him is 6'5'' tall, weighs 250, and he's also a PARA. Now, you still wanna tell that joke?''

The Marine raises one eyebrow, rolls up his sleeves and says ...................., ''Nah, I don't want to have to explain it three times.''
  • Yossie wrote:

Are you boggy old Para reg then ? (Secretly hoping you are an attached sloppo) You buggers hate everyone. :D
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    Hows the hunt for Cleat going, i give you all the info and hear not a bleeding thing.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • Yossie
    Yossie wrote:

Are you boggy old Para reg then ? (Secretly hoping you are an attached sloppo) You buggers hate everyone. :D

Too right we hate everyone - they're all a bunch of hats.
  • meursault
    meursault Posts: 1,433
    seanoconn wrote:
    Good work.

So either cleat's inbox is full. He doesn't have email notification. Or he's being rude?

Are there any nutty soldier types on here that have nutty soldier mates that can find anyone, by way of computer trickery? If so, we don't want him harmed, we just want him back..... Maybe roughed up a little

It's not the guns & ammo loners you need but

liam-Neeson-Taken-2-image10.jpg
    Superstition sets the whole world in flames; philosophy quenches them.

Voltaire