DHB EQ2.5 sizing

jameses
jameses Posts: 653
edited August 2013 in Commuting general
After having had my waterproof stolen the other week :x , I'm in the market for something new and am looking at the DHB EQ2.5. Would appreciate some advice from people who already have one with regards to:

Fit - I've heard they come up a bit on the small side, is this true in your experience? As ever, I seem to sit right between two sizes :roll: . How close is the fit? I'm after something semi form-fit (so snug but not skin tight) FWIW, I'm 6', 37" chest, 31" waist. I would do the usual 'buy two sizes and return one', but the finances won't allow for that right now :oops: .

Cut - Is there much of a drop at the back? I'm intending to use this for my commute, the occaisional hiking trip and as a casual jacket when the weather is a bit shitty, so don't really want something that is going to look out of place off the bike.

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• antsmithmk
    antsmithmk Posts: 717
    Hi James,

I am an identical build to yourself and have the jacket you mention in a medium. My advice is to add it to your wish list or even call wiggle up... This jacket is often discounted at 40% off rrp.

Its a great jacket but not sure I would wear it off the bike casually.