Chain reaction £10 off £75 spend

97th choice
97th choice Posts: 2,222
edited August 2013 in MTB general
"We recognise that the new website is a freaking disaster and you've all gone to wiggle"

"Discount automatically applied"
Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
Radon ZR 27.5 Race
Btwin Alur700
Merida CX500

Comments

• instant win?
  • Discount finished at 4pm this afternoon
  • Anyone order during this discount and yet to have it delivered? It always used to be dispatched next day before.
  • adamfo
    adamfo Posts: 763
    raymondliu wrote:
    Anyone order during this discount and yet to have it delivered? It always used to be dispatched next day before.

Yes, it came Parcelforce 48.
  • Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    The new website is truly awful. I spent ages last night trying to find a couple of things. On the old site you had the list of categories down the left side of the screen, so you could just go to the category you want. As far as I can see (unless I'm missing something) there's nowhere on the new site where you can browse by category?
  • adamfo
    adamfo Posts: 763
    The new website is truly awful. I spent ages last night trying to find a couple of things. On the old site you had the list of categories down the left side of the screen, so you could just go to the category you want. As far as I can see (unless I'm missing something) there's nowhere on the new site where you can browse by category?

You need to hover on the left side of the site to get the listings.

One thing I noticed is many of the photos have gone. On Wiggle you can super size multi views.

Also the photos are mixed up. For example this Merckx EZM-3 dura ace listing used to show the right bike now it doesn't.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/eddy ... -prod92980
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Works and looks fine for me.
    But I am young and cool and tremendously skilled at driving a mouse.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    adamfo wrote:

You need to hover on the left side of the site to get the listings.

I went in again today and it's changed. There's now a "Shop all categories" bar at the top of the home page that wasn't there before. I looked high and low previously and there was no way at all to browse by category, at least how the site was displaying on my browser. Still prefer the old site though. Placed an order today that's still showing as processing, rather than despatched too, which is pretty crap - they've always despatched same day on previous orders.