Lizard Skin Lock Rings

Dawesy92
Dawesy92 Posts: 606
edited August 2013 in MTB buying advice
Does anyone know if its possible to buy the lock rings for the charger grips on theyre own? as the grips are fine i just want to change the colars to green if possible....

Comments

• Dawesy92
    Dawesy92 Posts: 606
    Failing that, do the superstar ones fit them?
  • pastey_boy
    pastey_boy Posts: 2,083
    Lizard Skins collars are made by ODI so they will fit, Superstar collars also fit.
    Viner Salviati
    Shark Aero Pro
    Px Ti Custom
    Cougar 531
    Sab single speed
    Argon 18 E-112 TT
    One-one Ti 456 Evo
    Ridley Cheetah TT
    Orange Clockwork 2007 ltd ed
    Yeti ASR 5
    Cove Hummer XC Ti
  • lbalony
    lbalony Posts: 301
    pastey_boy wrote:
    Lizard Skins collars are made by ODI so they will fit, Superstar collars also fit.

I bought some superstar clamps for my ODI's. Difnt fit so had to flog them on eBay. I know lizard skins and ODI are the sams, or so I have been told. CRC do the clamps in various colours. Not cheap at 14 quid(ish) though. Be better buying some grips that come with clamps for and extra 7(ish)
  • pastey_boy
    pastey_boy Posts: 2,083
    lbalony wrote:
    pastey_boy wrote:

I bought some superstar clamps for my ODI's. Difnt fit so had to flog them on eBay. I know lizard skins and ODI are the sams, or so I have been told. CRC do the clamps in various colours. Not cheap at 14 quid(ish) though. Be better buying some grips that come with clamps for and extra 7(ish)
    You are wrong, Superstar collars do fit ODI/Lizard Skins Grip cartridges, they need a good push but they snap into place nicely.
    Viner Salviati
    Shark Aero Pro
    Px Ti Custom
    Cougar 531
    Sab single speed
    Argon 18 E-112 TT
    One-one Ti 456 Evo
    Ridley Cheetah TT
    Orange Clockwork 2007 ltd ed
    Yeti ASR 5
    Cove Hummer XC Ti