Where are you going?

2»

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    John O'Groats on saturday,ready to cycle down to Lands End.

Today....... finish work and go for a bath as my great idea of stopping cycling to avoid injury has hit a snag as I fell down the stairs this morning....... :(
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    within.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • VmanF3
    VmanF3 Posts: 240
    team47b wrote:
    within.

...but hopefully not with a fork...
    Big Red, Blue, Pete, Bill & Doug
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    VmanF3 wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    within.

... hopefully with a fork...
    FTFY :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • More like where I went . . . Luchon - Bossost - Luchon via the Col du Portillon, nice ride, a bit warm today though at about 30 degrees . . .
    Got a place in the Pyrenees.
    Do bike and ski stuff.
  • Feltup
    Feltup Posts: 1,340
    Why did Schrodinger's Cat cross the road?

To get to both sides.
    Short hairy legged roadie FCN 4 or 5 in my baggies.

Felt F55 - 2007
    Specialized Singlecross - 2008
    Marin Rift Zone - 1998
    Peugeot Tourmalet - 1983 - taken more hits than Mohammed Ali
  • ben@31
    ben@31 Posts: 2,327
    Nowhere,

As I'm sat in a cafe waiting for my car to be fixed. I reckon the battery simply needs replacing (under warranty or I would have done it myself at home) so far it has taken them two and a half hours. How much coffee is considered an overdose?
    "The Prince of Wales is now the King of France" - Calton Kirby
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    Gatwick tomorrow with the family for a night flight to Turkey. Very timely break as it seems that the cartilage in my left knee is not allowing me to ride my bike. Longer term I hope to be going for more knee surgery.
  • Port de Bales planned for Sunday morning (my birthday) . . .
    Got a place in the Pyrenees.
    Do bike and ski stuff.
  • To sleep....
  • at the moment nowhere. With 2 very young children at home, i'm literally stuck for the next 2 years or so.
  • New "micro pub" that serves just real ale and if you want owt to eat it'd better be crisps. If you'd like a nice cuppa or a latte ya can go to the cafe down the road. Oh, and there are no children and even some of the women have beards. :lol:
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    New "micro pub" that serves just real ale and if you want owt to eat it'd better be crisps. If you'd like a nice cuppa or a latte ya can go to the cafe down the road. Oh, and there are no children and even some of the women have beards. :lol:

Pub again, Frank? :lol:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    nobrakes71 wrote:
    at the moment nowhere. With 2 very young children at home, i'm literally stuck for the next 2 years or so.

Thats why I bought a set of rollers, (even though I am bald as a slaphead :D ).

Want to exchange nappy stories?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Ballysmate wrote:
    New "micro pub" that serves just real ale and if you want owt to eat it'd better be crisps. If you'd like a nice cuppa or a latte ya can go to the cafe down the road. Oh, and there are no children and even some of the women have beards. :lol:

Pub again, Frank? :lol:
    I do enjoy a pint fella, all things in moderation my man. :D
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.