TFI Friday

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited August 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

Been a long week. Can't wait for today to be over, there's been a lack of horse calls so I've been stuck with small animals the past couple of days and found it a bit dull to be honest. Anyway, once today is over I'll be relaxing this evening then fancy Cannock tomorrow and maybe road bikes Sunday.

TTFN

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Tis indeed fryday........woop woop!

I have had a week of constant golf, i am a very tired herbert!

The weekend will be a test run for the camping trip to france later in the year, so off to thetford for some tentery and bike stuff! Looks like the weather will play the game so happy with that!

I may drink a lot, thus will have a hangover that would kill a civvy but would leave Matthew H feeling awesome!

tatty bye!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • GT Destroyer
    GT Destroyer Posts: 1,719
    day off the bike for me today - Preparing for my first 100 miler tomorrow. Out diving again today though I think, should be good, got wet 3 times this week
  • Morning Losers!

Day one of First Aid Training went well yesterday. The format of the course has completely changed now, and rather do 1 and a half day of training then an afternoon of assessements, you're now assessed constantly throughout the course. It's good and bad.
    Today is day 2 of the training. There's one girl with an amazing body, but someone's stuck a ring on that finger. Damn.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • should be good, got wet 3 times this week
    Ooo you lucky girl ;)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    should be good, got wet 3 times this week
    Ooo you lucky girl ;)
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

TFIF....I got the house to myself tonight - well and the sproggling but he'll be asleep. so it'll be time to crack open the red stag bourbon I had for my birthday and watch crap tv 8)

i'm off to London tomorrow for the weekend, only problem is the in laws are coming too, but they have paid for me to go on the London eye :D I can't wait for bodeans for my tea tomorrow.

anyway, have fun bumders

later
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    morning

another day of fun in the office, followed by a few pints in the local (ie, get BG13'd) - then back home & get the rug rats in bed and then the current wife and I are out for a big night.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Heavy day in the office today, MD visits next week and late yesterday I was told to prepare a presentation based on the learning gained on the last (9 month) project for him......kin 'el!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Ooo you lucky girl ;)

:lol:
    Contrary to Cyds whining, this place does have some real funnies in it!

Mornin' window lickers,

Bacons.

That is all.

Onwards!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Feeling knackered this morning after hatchet faced cow across the road arrived home in the early hours in a screech of tyres and a banging of doors. Couldn’t get back to sleep after that so I’m grumpy a feck. :evil:

On the plus side there are only four hours left in here before I can escape for the weekend. I’ve got a 2 ½ hour badminton session this afternoon then some beer rehydration therapy. Nothing much else planned yet so there should be plenty of time for some biking.

Minion recruitment is slowly moving forward so hopefully have one in place shortly. One down one to go.

I think a lot of tea is needed to keep me going this morning.

Later……
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Mornin,

Today shall involve work all the way through til bed o'clock.

I will be taking time out this afternoon to discipline a minion. It does not look good for him.

Laters
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Yet more overtime. Think that's around 40 hours so far. They've shoved me on one of those manual handling courses as they do every 3 years. Disappointed bacons wasn't ready but on the plus side I get to sneak in an extra 30 mins for lunch
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Evening lady girls,

Mucho sleepy today, but that doesnt matter as its pretty much the weekend! so get the free curry in for lunch then plan out my weekend trying to fit in some packing up of kitchen gear to annoy my house mates to the maximum before i leave them for good woop!

need to clean the bike later after my longish ride for me on wednesday, I dont feel any older but that could be because im decrepid already.

Laters ladies.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    I just saw a guy get knocked off his bike...but what a flem wad, he was against the curb of the left hand lane at a round about, he set off and then just cut across the cars to turn right, the car in the left lane just avoided him, the car in the right lane didn't! luckily i'd say the car was only doing around 10mph but i'm sure he'll try and blame the driver...this tiem it wasn't the drivers fault.

these are the people who give cyclists a bad name!!
  • Sarnian
    Sarnian Posts: 1,451
    Morning

Day off to day, so far done nothing but potter around the house but will get out on the bike this afternoon, then it's away for a weekend on one of the other islands with my GF and daughter :D
    It's not a ornament, so ride It
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Work until finish today. Minion returns next week which is good but there are a pile of things I don't want to do waiting for her return.

Bridezilla weekend this weekend. Not looking forward to this. Have to collect one sibling on the way home tomorrow, bridezilla then has me booked in for hair trial and general chores. After which I will be escaping on the bike round the FOD for Waylander to stalk.

Sunday is more wedmin stuff. I am going to be so bored...
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Afternoon Gimboids,

I never made it on the bike this monring - felt too cack after too much free wine last night. Nearly finished at work (my out of office autoreply is on already in case anyone tries to dump something on my at the last minute), quick pint at the office local then off home to pack for the South of France tomorrow morning 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Afternoon Gimboids,

I never made it on the bike this monring - felt too cack after too much free wine last night. Nearly finished at work (my out of office autoreply is on already in case anyone tries to dump something on my at the last minute), quick pint at the office local then off home to pack for the South of France tomorrow morning 8)

have a great holiday - love the south of france / their wine :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Afternoon Gimboids,

have a great holiday - love the south of france / their wine :)
    Great country, spoilt only by the French :) Wine will feature in my diet for the next week.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • GT Destroyer
    GT Destroyer Posts: 1,719
    Ooo you lucky girl ;)

no...I mean't I got wet diving 3 times this week.....how many times I actually got wet I couldn't possibly divulge :wink:
    guys get wet as well as girls right though :wink: