Wednesday Morning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Feel a little less tired today, which is good. Last day of work for me this week, as I'm off on First Aid training for the next 2 days. This means lie ins, which will be very much welcomed!

Today, work, then home and try to get out for a run or a bike ride. I need to keep the exercise up somehow! It's not as easy when you haven't got a group of people on your doorstep to go out and play rounders or football or something.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning scuttlers

Obviously a work day, followed buy a trip to wolves.

Again I am doing too remind you of our ride across Wales for Cancer Research....... Give us your money people!!!! I think that about sums that up for today.

Talking of which, big thanks to foxc, who has reaffirmed her status as the future Mrs Gazlar should I ever wish to upgrade, by offering me rubber, enough rubber to see me through the toughest of weeks, in face enough rubber to see 15 if it's through the toughest of weeks. I am of course talking of innertubes.

Not condoms
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • 97th choice
    97th choice Posts: 2,222
    Your dick is that bent you have to use an inner tube as a condom?

Day two of my epic commuting challenge continues, but at lunchtime I'm off to a posh hotel with the missys for her birthday. Win.
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • Sarnian
    Sarnian Posts: 1,451
    Morning all, I'm just heading out the door for a run but not really feeling the love. On the bright side though I seemed to have worked that I have no patients until this afternoon so I nice chilled morning for me :D
    It's not a ornament, so ride It
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' window lickers,

In work, out later. Bacons will not feature.

Onwards! To caffeine!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    edited August 2013
    morning all,

this morning I am mostly in pain after taking a nose dive off a 5ft ladder drrop last night. I managed to stop myself by landing on my stem and bars :lol: a huge bruise on my stomach and a big one on my knee....a good night all in all :lol:

said drop:
    554045_10200877391150206_1904909085_n.jpg
    that was a before picture where I was confident i'd nail it :lol:

so today will involve me taking lots of pain killers and sitting at my desk cos i'm fecked if i'm climbing ladders today.

laters
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Meh

bit tired today as a quick visit to the pub = a late night with the current wife as we make the most of a built in babysitter.

Today is working from home and maybe a ride later
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Weather is cooler today so I had a decent enough night's sleep for once.

I've just checked all the tracking numbers on my various packages and they should all be arriving today. Win :D

No idea what else today will bring but I can see tea in my very near future.

Later......
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Late start for me this morning, couple of hours of small animal stuff then it's another day of horses etc. This evening will hopefully involve bikes of the gay, narrow tyre and bent bar variety, if I finish at a decent time that is.

TTFN
  • Gazlar
    Your dick is that bent you have to use an inner tube as a condom?

Good God no, I. Just cut off the Schrader valve and use that, plus the removable core makes it do much easier to swill out and reuse it
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Gazlar
    Oh and forgetting my manners here, i've thanked foxc but add I've not been on here in a couple of days can I also thank welshkev and Esmes nursery for sponsoring our energy gels, big thanks dude-
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Gazlar wrote:
    Oh and forgetting my manners here, i've thanked foxc but add I've not been on here in a couple of days can I also thank welshkev and Esmes nursery for sponsoring our energy gels, big thanks dude-

no worries at all mate 8)
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Not stopping
    Midweek Meh
    Still doing 6 peoples work.

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning.

Just woke up, will be riding.

Laters
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Work bleurgh. Half way through the week with a minion missing. Not going too bad but management are in meetings all day today which means I become management in this office by default.

Bridezilla is causing more problems, now with hymn choice. It seems asking Welsh people to sing Jerusalem is not going down well.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Afternoon...

CBA
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • MissCMC wrote:
    Bridezilla is causing more problems, now with hymn choice. It seems asking Welsh people to sing Jerusalem is not going down well.
    Hymns are where I can come in. Surely you should be picking Guide Me O Thou Great Redeemer (or Jehovah) and Love Divine to the tune of Blaenwern. If you want a third, then St. Denio's Imortal Invisible.

And if you need an organist, I charge £75 or £150 if it's being filmed :mrgreen:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    I'll give you 150 quid to film you on my organ in a minute
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    I don't care about hymns because I will not be singing but apparently asking Welsh people to sing Jerusalem in a Welsh church is not a good idea.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Gazlar wrote:
    I'll give you 150 quid to film you on my organ in a minute

you haven't had a decent organ in you (I presume)
  • MissCMC wrote:
    I don't care about hymns because I will not be singing but apparently asking Welsh people to sing Jerusalem in a Welsh church is not a good idea.
    This is barely a shock to anyone really :roll:
    Blender Cube AMS Pro