IMG_2086_zpsf5b788ba.jpg
IMG_2078_zpsb572fefe.jpg
IMG_2083_zps00c38b86.jpg
IMG_2080_zps797769cc.jpg
IMG_2062_zps1812ba8e.jpg
IMG_2063_zpscd66c581.jpg
IMG_2091_zps0d7f5ddf.jpg
IMG_2089_zpscefb5338.jpg
RT-58 Upgraded with a pair of Campag Zondas with Vredestein Fortezza Tricomp tyres
Ritchey WCS C260 Stem
No need to upgrade anything else at the moment, the bike still rides perfectly after 500 miles and i am loving force! Excuse the white cable ties, i didn't have any other colour.

Comments

• Nice bike!

Let us know how it rides. I'm thinking of upgrading my 105 with aksiums to force with zondas :)
  • focuz
    focuz Posts: 150
    steven1313 wrote:
    Nice bike!

Let us know how it rides. I'm thinking of upgrading my 105 with aksiums to force with zondas :)
    Funny you say that, as my last bike had 105 and aksiums aswell!, and i must say prefer sram over shimano imo, force has smoother shifts, and i really like the double tap shifting aswell as it being lighter the chain has never dropped (in which it always used to on 105 :( ). The zondas are amazing compared to a 1800g wheelset, better quality than the px wheels, and i can feel the difference up those hills aswell! Id recommend them both :)
  • bencolem
    bencolem Posts: 463
    Nice photography and a nice bike - does it ride as well as it looks?
  • focuz
    bencolem wrote:
    Nice photography and a nice bike - does it ride as well as it looks?
    It sure does, probably rides better than it looks :) I've had no problems with it so far, and i can ride it all day long with out any backache.
  • Thats a gorgeous bike you have there!
  • Camcycle1974
    Camcycle1974 Posts: 1,356
    Nice bike. The wife says nice garden! Not digging the changes they have made to the spec of the 58. Cosmetic but more money to put right. If it aint broke then don't fix it!
  • focuz
    Nice bike. The wife says nice garden! Not digging the changes they have made to the spec of the 58. Cosmetic but more money to put right. If it aint broke then don't fix it!
    Aha :D Yeah, the stock wheels, bars and saddle have now changed and are all heavier aswell :L The Ultegra version is out, but the pics with the AL30 C wheels doesn't do the bike justice imo. Id sell the wheels straight away and upgrade.
  • Camcycle1974
    Camcycle1974 Posts: 1,356
    Have got some hand built Archetype's which would go straight on but that silver chainset would have to go. Tires, seat post, stem would all have to be changed. All in all probably another £250 which pushes it over budget. Love the frame but the Pro Carbon is looking more likely right now. Need to crack on and sell my Giant to fund it.
  • DM222
    DM222 Posts: 90
    Very nice
  • sniper68
    sniper68 Posts: 2,910
    I've just ordered one of these but they only come with Ultegra now.
    Can't wait!
  • focuz
    ibbo68 wrote:
    I've just ordered one of these but they only come with Ultegra now.
    Can't wait!
    Nice! Can't wait to see it on here, did you go with the stock wheels?
  • sniper68
    sniper68 Posts: 2,910
    Yeah,everything stock but I might upgrade the wheels at a later date.