Red Lights in London

GiantMike
GiantMike Posts: 3,139
edited August 2013 in Road general
I rode from Trafalgar Square to Wanstead yesterday. Stopped at every red light. As I result I don't feel like a selfish c0ck.

Just sayin'

Comments

• petemadoc
    petemadoc Posts: 2,331
    I thought the red lights were only for cars?
  • turnerjohn
    turnerjohn Posts: 1,069
    generally shout "c0ck" when a cyclists RLJ and I'm sitting there waiting....you get used to it in London :roll:
  • drlodge
    drlodge Posts: 4,826
    turnerjohn wrote:
    generally shout "c0ck" when a cyclists RLJ and I'm sitting there waiting....you get used to it in London :roll:

Indeed...hate RLJs and also the cycling cocks who just have to weave through the tightest of spaces, squeeze past you in order to get right to the front of the other waiting cyclists...and then get in the way when its time to go. Cnuts.
    WyndyMilla Massive Attack | Rourke 953 | Condor Italia 531 Pro | Boardman CX Pro | DT Swiss RR440 Tubeless Wheels
    Find me on Strava
  • It's a shame because if cyclists were perfect then car drivers would be perfect too.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,535
    RJL = red light jumper.

Just worked it out 8)
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    GiantMike wrote:
    I rode from Trafalgar Square to Wanstead yesterday. Stopped at every red light. As I result I don't feel like a selfish c0ck.

Just sayin'
    Riding in the tour and sharing a room with Cav entitles you behave like a c0ck whenever you like.

The puzzling thing is what you were doing cycling to Wanstead voluntarily??
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    seanoconn wrote:
    RJL = red light jumper.

Just worked it out 8)

its more commonly abreviated to RLJ!!

I believe RJL stands for "Rushing Jude Law" which is when hollywood actors dont stop at lights when rushing from film set to film set!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • seanoconn
    Chris Bass wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    RJL = red light jumper.

Just worked it out 8)

its more commonly abreviated to RLJ!!

I believe RJL stands for "Rushing Jude Law" which is when hollywood actors dont stop at lights when rushing from film set to film set!
    :lol: