A fine comedy topping to an excellent day

Yossie
Yossie Posts: 2,600
edited August 2013 in The bottom bracket
As part of my convalescence, TDV took the Yossini and me to a local music festival to hang in the sun and to try and not get too many people asking for her autograph.

Enjoying the afternoon and listening to some tunes, I spy a lady approaching the group in front of me carrying 6 pints of beer on a tray (all at festival prices, so about £7,362 worth).

Standing in front of the group (and me) she drops the whole lot into her handbag. Freakin' brilliant.

'Phone, camera, purse, handbag all flooded. Her group cack themselves at her, I have to walk away for fear of wetting myself.

Oh, the comedy, the drama. Luvvies, darlings, it was all too much.

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    :D

I was at an outdoor event when my son, then aged 4, decided that it was high time he tried London Pride, he took a large swig from my glass, decided he didn't like it and spat the whole lot out straight into the open handbag of the woman sat next to me. We moved away quickly :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    team47b wrote:
    :D

I was at an outdoor event when my son, then aged 4, decided that it was high time he tried London Pride, he took a large swig from my glass, decided he didn't like it and spat the whole lot out straight into the open handbag of the woman sat next to me. We moved away quickly :D

Now that's quality - I like. Top work that man.