Dungeons and Dragons

pinno
pinno Posts: 52,090
edited August 2013 in The bottom bracket
'Ere fellas look:

How many threads can you get posted to continuously without ending up in a locked thread. If you do, you're out. :P

viewtopic.php?f=40020&t=12934643

Then...

viewtopic.php?f=30005&t=12934419&start=40

Then

viewtopic.php?f=30005&t=12934489

Whats your next move?
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    I roll a D6 and check for Wandering Monsters.
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    Am too messy in the head to follow this at this particular moment in time - will chgeck again at the moment.

Morphine and champagne - its brilliant.
  • crumbschief
    As you sip and enjoy the local drink of Notertanymore you hear footsteps approaching from the North passage,will you stay or try and leave by opening the large wooden door to the South West?
  • Yossie
    Can I just sit there and shyt myself knowing that as this is D & D its some bloke dressed in armour with a huge sword or axe and all I have to defend myself is razor sharp wit?
  • crumbschief
    lol you can do whatever you want,that's what fantasy is all about,indulge your desire.
  • me-109
    me-109 Posts: 1,915
    As a Paladin I'm too good to get locked anywhere. In fact, I'm so good I should probably not be in BB!
  • Yossie
    lol you can do whatever you want,that's what fantasy is all about,indulge your desire.

Where's Nina from Nina and the Neurons when you need her?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    This is worse than the film!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Yossie
    seanoconn wrote:
    This is worse than the film!

Which film? "Yossie and Nina do neurology?" Now that's one I'd like to be part of .............
  • Did anyone remember the 10' pole, iron spikes, and 60' of rope?

Without those essentials we can't go anywhere. Whilst I wait for a reply, I shall consume some Iron Rations to recover 1D4 HP
  • I love the smell of Troglodyte in the morning.
    "A cyclist has nothing to lose but his chain"

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • Yossie
    I love the smell of Troglodyte in the morning.

You must have woken up next to my ex then .......
  • My initiative roll was successful, I used move silently, she failed her roll to hear it, open lock succesful on the front door, escape complete. 10000XP.
    "A cyclist has nothing to lose but his chain"

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • Yossie
    Bizarrely enough, her father's parrot once attacked me post Christmas lunch. Took a huge of my stomach. Well hurt, like.
  • chrisaonabike
    chrisaonabike Posts: 1,914
    and...

Mornington Crescent. I win :)
    Is the gorilla tired yet?
  • crumbschief
    The mage Yossie whipped out his wand with the pollycarbonate lense,the large bird approached and the party got ready,it was hot in the small cramped room and the fear was rising,could the young mage stomach another such encounter so soon and yet prove himself ready for the journey ahead.
  • Yossie
    Nina could whip out my wand any day of the week......................................
  • crumbschief
    Nina Nana took hold of his wand and uttered the spell of strength Arrdon dafarkupp,a bright flash of light engulfed the room and the party instantly felt invigorated,the festive bird approached and came within carving distance.