RIP daviesee

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited August 2013 in The cake stop
No, not in real life, just on here, just seen he got himself banned :roll:
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Aww ... Has he been really naughty?
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Mikey23 wrote:

Has this got something to with your missus and her test?
  • antfly
    antfly Posts: 3,276
    You really shouldn't do that. I thought he was dead..
    Smarter than the average bear.
  • declan1
    declan1 Posts: 2,470
    What makes you think he's banned?

Road - Dolan Preffisio
    MTB - On-One Inbred

I have no idea what's going on here.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    declan1 wrote:
    Because he was banned. One week for posting a pic of a lady wearing a bikini top.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • declan1
    declan1 Posts: 2,470
    seanoconn wrote:
    declan1 wrote:
    Because he was banned. One week for posting a pic of a lady wearing a bikini top.

Oh. Doesn't it normally remove their avatar and everything?

Road - Dolan Preffisio
    MTB - On-One Inbred

I have no idea what's going on here.
  • arran77
    Mikey23 wrote:

Has this got something to with your missus and her test?

No, that was all my own doing :lol:

Tell your Mum I'm sorry, I didn't know about it at the time but she might need to get herself checked out too, the doc said I'll be fine once the rash and the swelling has gone :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    declan1 wrote:

Then he tried to defend himself against the accusation and that got him banned for good.

seanoconn
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    declan1 wrote:

Then he tried to defend himself against the accusation and that got him banned for good.

Wow - one of the few of us who talks sense manages to get banned - presumably all the evidence as to why has been deleted........
    Faster than a tent.......
  • I wouldn't normally get involved in stuff like this, but . . . banned for a week for allegedly posting a picture of a topless lady, not told about the ban, his account stopped working, he created a new one, protested his innocence and then gets banned for life . . . what kind of a police state is this forum hosted from?

Echoes of the dinner lady thread . . .
    Got a place in the Pyrenees.
    Do bike and ski stuff.
  • seanoconn
    Chinese whispers :lol:

The facts
    Daviesee posts a thread containing a picture of a large breasted lady wearing a bikini top.
    He then finds himself locked out of the forum. With no explanation, he creates a new account and continues to post as normal under the name 'notdaviesee'
    Upon discovery that he is still posting, he is told by a member of the moderating team that he is banned for a week for posting a pic of a topless woman (not correct) His new account will be permanently deleted and that he should wait out his suspension.

Although he may choose not to return.
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    seanoconn wrote:

The facts
    Daviesee posts a thread containing a picture of a large breasted lady wearing a bikini top.
    He then finds himself locked out of the forum. With no explanation, he creates a new account and continues to post as normal under the name 'notdaviesee'
    Upon discovery that he is still posting, he is told by a member of the moderating team that he is banned for a week for posting a pic of a topless woman (not correct) His new account will be permanently deleted and that he should wait out his suspension.

I hope he is back soon but I have to say I can see how his cunning plan was rumbled
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:

The facts

What do you want facts to get in the way of things :P

That would be an accurate account though :roll:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn wrote:

The facts

I hope he is back soon but I have to say I can see how his cunning plan was rumbled
    :lol:
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    @cornerblock... Nope
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    I doubt it was for good. 2 weeks is pretty statuatory (so I hear).
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    seanoconn wrote:

The facts

Still bloody ridiculous though !
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • seanoconn
    MattC59 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

The facts

Still bloody ridiculous though !
    Agreed
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    I thought this was a British forum - ie in Britain where we tend to let people who run cyclists over off with a severe talking to rather than America where someone who anonymously sends someone a packet of flour gets 28 years without parole. What would have happened to poor old Daviesee if he'd actually done something bad?! It's getting to the point where I am afraid to go out of the house in case a BR mod overhears me saying something a small child shouldn't hear!
    Faster than a tent.......
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Agree also. Not sure what this place is coming to, people are being banned for posting a picture of a bikini clad woman? :roll: Oooh my. Threads in Bottom Bracket are being locked because they contain a word that fails someone's Missus test! :shock: Come on!! If people are so delicate that a word offends them that much then keep out of BB. We've even got to the point where someone is saying that a subject should not even be discussed in Cake Stop because a dinner lady and child were not riding bikes! Strange days indeed.
  • Has this got anything to do with bikes? :roll:

Lets raise a glass to absent friends, jim453, thmnet and now daviesee

22757727_a5d63a2221.jpg

Oh and has any one got a straw or a spoon :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    What was THMNET's heinous crime?
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    974a33c921403a97f9d454a9a7e06eb6.jpg
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • Percy Vera
    Percy Vera Posts: 1,103
    If his new name was 'notdaviesee' what made the mods think that might be him?
    That would be the last person I would suspect
  • They are obviously of far higher intelligence than us mere forum members . . .
    Got a place in the Pyrenees.
    Do bike and ski stuff.
  • seanoconn
    If I get banned and don't receive an RIP thread after my departure, I'm gonna be well gutted after this :lol:
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    seanoconn wrote:
    If I get banned and don't receive an RIP thread after my departure, I'm gonna be well gutted after this :lol:

How would you feel if such a thread was started and you were still active? Or thought you were? :lol:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    Ballysmate wrote:
    What was THMNET's heinous crime?

...being from Narden Iyrlan and talking funny
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Could I please ask the mods if I have met the same fate as daviesee as I no longer seem to be able to log on.

If so I'd say its very poor form as you have not contacted me at all and I don't seem to be able to contact you?

Maybe you could let me know :D
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    seanoconn wrote:
    declan1 wrote:

Tsk, what's this forum coming to? I remember the days when you'd get banned for not posting a pic of a lady wearing a bikini top.
This discussion has been closed.