Ride Slough

Yossie
Yossie Posts: 2,600
edited August 2013 in The bottom bracket
I think that its mighty unfair that other towns get overlooked for London when they do major events, so I propose a new sportive for those racers currently in training for Ride London.

Ride Slough.

150 mile stage around Slough taking into account all the beauty and history that Slough has to offer.

Sponsored by the Bottom Bracket (by sponsored I mean that we may turn up to have a look before heading down the pub. Or we may not and just go down the pub somewhere else).

Waddya say?

Comments

• Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    In keeping with the seriousness with which I take these things, I thought that I would make post number 2222 a reply to a thread I started myself.

Kinda cool I think.

My back hurts.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Yossie wrote:
    In keeping with the seriousness with which I take these things, I thought that I would make post number 2222 a reply to a thread I started myself.

Kinda cool I think.

My back hurts.
    Dwarf throwing?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    You should get ricky gervais involved, he's done a nice little song about slough recently, it's on you tube :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn