Best Ever Thursday!!

Proutster
Proutster Posts: 785
edited August 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Today I am, officially, the luckiest boy alive!!

Just about to set-off for Revolution Bike Park where I've been lucky enough to win a place on the MB Vito Sport Atherton Experience Day!!

So I get to meet Rachel & Gee and (hopefully without holding them up too much) get to ride a day's DH with them 8) :D 8) :D 8) :D 8) :D

Enjoy your day...

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Lucky git.

Placement meh for me after a trip to the docs. That is all.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Get in there!

Meanwhile, back on Planet Normal

Mornin' c***s

Coffee required - and lots of it. Plus a busy day likely to be had in work - which, if I'm honest is a lot better than being bored!

Onwards! To caffiene! And stuff! And maybe, one day, that documentation that I really should be getting on and writing......
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning weasels,

Photo of Rachels 4rse please Proutster! (POIDH)

My weekend starts at lunch time, i shall then head to wish my brother happy birthday and remind him how old he is! Then a night at the folks being fed.

Toodle pip
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Another day of being in charge of things. Three days down so far and nothing disastrous has happened.

Once again the milk in the fridge had gone off. It is supposed to be good until the 6th. Every little helps my ‘arris.

Managed to get all the software bits for the car uploaded onto an old laptop so tonight will be tinkering time with the car set up.

Meeting planned for this afternoon but until then I think lots of tea will be required.

Later……
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,858
    Well done - have a giggle

Mornin

Last nights plan of not drinking may have failed - bright side I haven't had a lock in since erm, monday. Today is lots of work followed by cycle home, the pub and a curry. I am glad I don't live on my own, my liver couldn't take it.

Laters
  • Proutster, you'd better mention the CC2CC to them for us!!

Morning Losers!

A sunny day here in Canterbury, and it's set to be a scorcher!
    Nothing exciting has happened too much really, so I won't mention anything. From what I can tell, it's going to be like this for the rest of the week as well, but at least I'm drinking lots of beer, getting bacons for breakfast and have some fantastic views of my friends breasts (got to love the attire for the hot weather! 8) )

Anywho, bacons calleth!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Proutster wrote:
    Today I am, officially, the luckiest boy alive!!

Just about to set-off for Revolution Bike Park where I've been lucky enough to win a place on the MB Vito Sport Atherton Experience Day!!

So I get to meet Rachel & Gee and (hopefully without holding them up too much) get to ride a day's DH with them 8) :D 8) :D 8) :D 8) :D

Enjoy your day...

that's awesome mate...enjoy :D

hungover today, but had a good night last night 8)

out on the DH bike later so that should clear the cobwebs away.

laters
  • welshkev
    bg13 wrote:
    Morning weasels,

I was on an uplift at cwmcarn and manon carpenter was on it too. I tried to get a pic of her bent over the bike sneakily but it was just too obvious :lol:
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    some fantastic views of my friends breasts (got to love the attire for the hot weather

POIDH!
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    welshkev wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Morning weasels,

I was on an uplift at cwmcarn and manon carpenter was on it too. I tried to get a pic of her bent over the bike sneakily but it was just too obvious :lol:

You had issues with your obvious, being obvious?

morning lady girls.

Today is half day now, get some boxes ready for packing then go for a ride. which is nice.

otherwise no news
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    bg13 wrote:
    pilch wrote:
    some fantastic views of my friends breasts (got to love the attire for the hot weather

POIDH!
    Whoever gets the pictures uploaded first wins.

Morning. Waiting for a load of bike stuff to arrive. Meh
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Work is busy. Prepping for a minion to be on holiday next week.

Bridezilla is hassling about stuff. Bridesmaid dress fabric has arrived so the mothership has beckoned me home for a weekend of dressmaking.

Arm still hurts. Still managing to put girls in the office off food with it, especially when I pick the scabs off it while waiting for stuff to print. Skinning the inside of your arm falling off is not sensible. Bridezilla is having a fit that the damage which remains will show up in wedding pics. If the inside of my arm is on show in a photo I am more worried about what part of my arm I have broken. She should be glad the chin scab has gone now. It looked like I was trying to grow a beard, badly.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    Proutster wrote:

Enjoy your day...
    Nice one, though they'll be thinking 'how slow will I need to go with this bunch of fat punters on the track :)

I once held up Rowan sorrell on my second ever DH at CC. Headed way too slowly into the road tunnel and heard a screech of brakes as someone tried to scrub a lot of speed, so moved over to the right straight after the road tunnel and blocked him from getting onto the second stretch of black :D

Today is mainly work...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • welshkev
    welshkev wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Morning weasels,

You had issues with your obvious, being obvious?

yeah, good job I wasn't wearing lycra :lol: