Is Cesc Fabregas dating Lady Macbeth.

tim_wand
tim_wand Posts: 2,552
edited August 2013 in The bottom bracket
I love Cesc. Even as a gooner I totally understand and forgive his move back to Barca.

But what has the boy got himself involved in now? and I m not talking about a possible move to the Scum.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... -home.html

Is it any coincidence that Fat Franks first wife was Lebanese.

I cant see this ending well, even if he has just made £3 million on a property deal.

Comments

• Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    She's called somethingorother seemen. That's brilliant
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Yossie wrote:

I worked in the Prison service with a bloke called John Seeman, before he was in the Prison service he used to be in the Navy.

At one point, he was Seaman Seeman. Bet he couldn't wait to get promoted.
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    tim wand wrote:
    Yossie wrote:

I worked in the Prison service with a bloke called John Seeman, before he was in the Prison service he used to be in the Navy.

At one point, he was Seaman Seeman. Bet he couldn't wait to get promoted.

Brilliant - I like very much.

I know a burd in the Navy - her surname is George. So she had Lazenby tattoed all over her back. FFS I said ......

We were talking once and she asked me what I did, so I told her. She replied "oh, so you're going to get shot or blown up then". I replied that I could always hide behind a house, a passing tank or refugee or run away, but as she was in the Navy it was almost certain that she would either be burnt alive or drown whilst having her eyes pecked out by seagulls.

I think I won that cerebral discussion.