Forum home Road cycling forum Road buying advice

Can someone tell me what this is called?

ricktabor1ricktabor1 Posts: 272
edited July 2013 in Road buying advice
I'm trying to get hold of one of these for an sti lever. Can anyone tell me what it is called? If anyone knows where i can get one to, that would be great. Thanks in advance. ... ef5e61.jpg
Got to get up to get down


Sign In or Register to comment.