CBeebies

2»

Comments

• natrix
    natrix Posts: 1,111
    I was quite disappointed to discover that she's not a real scientist and her name isn't even Nina.

Next you'll be telling me that Top Gear is all made up and done with actors!!!
    ~~~~~~Sustrans - Join the Movement~~~~~~
  • natrix wrote:
    I was quite disappointed to discover that she's not a real scientist and her name isn't even Nina.

Next you'll be telling me that Top Gear is all made up and done with actors!!!

Mr. Bloom's accent is fake too! Nobody actually talks like that. - Except my friend Chris from Leeds, he talks exactly like that.
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600

Bollox. She is a real scientist (she's actually a neurologist) and her is Nina. I have seen confidential classified documents to prove it.

If you don't apologise within the next 15 minutes I'm going to come across and kick your head in.

I love her and she shall be mine. I love her. SHE IS MINE.
  • edhornby
    edhornby Posts: 1,780
    mr bloom is actually from Devon/Cornwall and has a southwest accent - he lives in Manchester and was interviewed by a mate for a local paper, he was very unhappy about being photographed out of costume (because he didn't have the hat to cover up his receeding hairline)
    "I get paid to make other people suffer on my wheel, how good is that"
    --Jens Voight
  • edhornby wrote:
    mr bloom is actually from Devon/Cornwall and has a southwest accent - he lives in Manchester and was interviewed by a mate for a local paper, he was very unhappy about being photographed out of costume (because he didn't have the hat to cover up his receeding hairline)

That's the thing I don't really understand about the Mr. Bloom character. The actor has a SouthWest accent, which you would think would suit the character better than a fake Leeds accent!
  • Yossie
    Phil_D wrote:
    izza wrote:
    Personally, Nina doesn't do it for me so you can keep her.

As for Postman Pat; special delivery or not, the amount of times the package he is supposed to deliver is late or broken means sooner or later we must get an episode where he received a formal written warning. The daft black and white cat (I prefer HK Phooey's sidekick cat who actually got things done properly) will literally have kittens all over the notice and they use the letter covered with cat's afterbirth to feed to the pigeons thereby allowing them to survive the winter.

Nina:

3709090.png

Innt she lovely? If I wasn't a)so drunk and b) in so much pain I'd go to a dark room and think long and hard about her.....
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Higgeldy House is class,Justin has got alot of talent and Sarah-Jane is also great and very nice to look at to boot
  • izza
    izza Posts: 1,561
    Yossie wrote:
    Phil_D wrote:
    izza wrote:
    Personally, Nina doesn't do it for me so you can keep her.

As for Postman Pat; special delivery or not, the amount of times the package he is supposed to deliver is late or broken means sooner or later we must get an episode where he received a formal written warning. The daft black and white cat (I prefer HK Phooey's sidekick cat who actually got things done properly) will literally have kittens all over the notice and they use the letter covered with cat's afterbirth to feed to the pigeons thereby allowing them to survive the winter.

Nina:

3709090.png

Innt she lovely? If I wasn't a)so drunk and b) in so much pain I'd go to a dark room and think long and hard about her.....

Frankly put, since that photo was taken, a) even Scotland has got colour photographs (I think they get colour TV soon :shock: :shock: :D ) and b) she has in simple terms 'Let herself go". Maybe when the kids are brought in to help her she is attacking their crisps in the green room?
  • Yossie
    Right: lets get this straight: that sort of comment is unacceptable. She is a neurologist, film start, panto star, can sing, dance, perform scientific experiments, control brats, appear in Taggart in a Hitchcockesque cameo role AND still look wonderful while being caring, kind and considerate and fantastically intelligent. She has broken the boundaries of science and research.

if you say another bad word about her I'm going to hobble across and attempt to kick you in the gooch.

Ok?
  • She's mentally disturbed and talks to people inside her head. She needs medical help not pretending to be a scientist.
  • Yossie
    She's mentally disturbed and talks to people inside her head. She needs medical help not pretending to be a scientist.

Err, don't we all? And they're always right.

Oh - you're up for a kick in the gooch as well for that sort of comment. Mental indeed....................
  • izza
    izza Posts: 1,561
    Caption Contest

Having watched Yossie shoot his man juice into Nina's mouth from a range of 10 yards, thereby creating Scotland's largest pearl necklace and ruining her pint of beer, her friend was not impressed with his lack of accuracy and what to know "What on earth he was playing at?"

nina2_zpsf5853a79.jpg
  • The thing I need to know is. Since nobody except Upsy-Daisy is allowed in Upsy-Daisy's bed, how come everyone in the garden has been in her bed?
  • crispybug2
    crispybug2 Posts: 2,915
    The thing I need to know is. Since nobody except Upsy-Daisy is allowed in Upsy-Daisy's bed, how come everyone in the garden has been in her bed?

Because she's a slapper.......look at her!!!!! You can just tell!!!

itng-character-UpsieDaisy-large-570x402.jpg
  • Thread revival yo!

Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom on Nick jr is where it's at!

Genuinely funny!

Sadly, my kids are over it now.

My girls are all about "Victorious" at the moment.
  • I always had a sweet spot for Sarah-Jane Honeywell when my sons were young.

Can we fix it?
    Yes we can!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    I always had a sweet spot for Sarah-Jane Honeywell when my sons were young.
    I've just googled SJH images..... She's looking well :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    seanoconn wrote:
    I always had a sweet spot for Sarah-Jane Honeywell when my sons were young.
    I've just googled SJH images..... She's looking well :D

It's those little girl bunches again!

Sarah_jane_honeywell.jpg

Hows about that then, guys 'n gals?
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Upsy-Daisy is definitely a class 1 slapper. I hear she even got it on with CB while Cleat watched.

What's that complete and utter shiiiiiiiite that's on before Night Garden? Why are they trying to teach toddlers yoga?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    Me likes the Rastamouse tune. Rastamouse is cool like dat.

When is colour TV coming to Scotland? What is 'colour TV'? What is 'TV' ?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Proper children's TV has to be in black and white with the strings showing... Mummy woodentop was a hot babe