Riding buddies needed - Cumbria

moominmamma34
moominmamma34 Posts: 2
edited September 2013 in MTB rides
Hi, I am new to the website so bare with. Looking for riding buddies for family rides and red route rides in Cumbria and Scotland.

I often go out with my son (7years old) and it would be great to find some riding buddies to join us. Off to Otley Chevin Forest Park on Tuesday 29th July and possibly Dalby Forest in Thursday 1st August if anyone fancies it.

On the rare occasion I get time off it would be amazing to hook up with some people on a bigger ride. If you regularly ride and wouldn't mind an extra body joining you please get in touch. :D

Comments

• Hi there,

If you fancy a weekend in the Lakes, 27-29 Sept, there is a group of us going up from Leeds (as well as from further afield), and we have spare places in the bunkbarn we've booked ... more details on this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=10014&t=12941788

Reckon it might be a stretch for your 7-year old though (but glad he's bit the biking bug ... give it time, and he'll love that sort of thing! My youngest son was around the same age when he started; he's 15 now, and coming along to this weekend ...)

Kevin