Eurosportplayer

jpf51
jpf51 Posts: 35
edited August 2013 in Pro race
Is it just me or is everyone getting a blank screen when trying to watch live tv this weekend?
nearly there.

Comments

• Turfle
    Turfle Posts: 3,762
    Yep it's been broken for all the cycling yesterday and today. Not sure if it was working at other times.
  • rajMAN
    rajMAN Posts: 429
    Blank screen yesterday for San Sebastian and Pologne 1 and just to round off the weekend a blank screen today also. It seems that their update and fancy new image is off to a roaring success. Never mind, I was thinking of emailing them to ask how San Sebastian finished, indeed if it has finished?? :x
  • mechanism
    mechanism Posts: 891
    It was working this morning but broken again once the cycling started.
  • jpf51
    Looks like it's back.
    nearly there.
  • claudb
    claudb Posts: 212
    Yes, it's back for me too BUT does anyone else find they only have a choice of language stream on Eurosport 1 and not on 2 or News ????
  • mechanism
    mechanism Posts: 891
    Ski jumping in July... utter madness
  • alan_a
    alan_a Posts: 1,550
    Eurosport player has been updated. Just got an email saying that they now do catchup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... x-aeE&t=93
  • rajMAN
    Eurosport announced that it will be showing the Tour Of Britain which is great news :D so lets hope that those of us who subscribe to Eurosport Player for our daily fix actually get to see it. :shock:
  • jpf51
    Looks like I can watch Tour of Poland highlands tonight but no sound! It really is a crock o shite. To add insult to injury they have double billed me and are taking their time sorting it.
    nearly there.
  • rajMAN
    Thought I would catch up with the Rydale, somebody seems to have recorded the sound of frying bacon instead of commentary. Oh well, Eurosport its different i'l give you that. :shock:
  • jpf51
    Had the fried bacon last night. Thought I'd catch up on Poland today after an early afternoon ride......but back to the black screen of nothingness from last week again. What a superb upgrade Eurosport!
    If anyone is thinking of subscribing I'd advise you to hold off for the time being.
    nearly there.
  • rajMAN
    i emailed them earlier, threatened to cancel my £3.99 subscription. That'l show em :x
  • jpf51
    I did the same so I bet they're quaking in their boots now....or perhaps not :x
    nearly there.