Can someone tell me what this is?

Shtukka Posts: 59
edited July 2013 in Road general
What's the name of this clip thing on my handlebar, and more to the point... where can I buy a replacement?

One is all chipped, the other's come off.

Edit - apologies, forgot the pic!