Rude roadies - should I say...

HeatherMillsLeg
HeatherMillsLeg Posts: 90
edited July 2013 in Road beginners
Hello! Is it me you're looking for - to every other rider that passes in the opposite direction?

Seriously, I find it SO God DAMN MFing rude that these "bell ends" aren't aknowledging me when I sail past them at up to 20 MPH.

I really try to make eye contact - none of these ARROGANT fools even look at me :|

It's just not on.

I am very willing to suck any of these guys - if they have over £100, 000, 000 in the bank and a penchant for one legs like me.

Honestly, I think it's "racism" because I am from a Northern sh17hole and I have one leg....

Comments

• imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    thanks for letting us know..
  • andy9964
    andy9964 Posts: 930

Honestly, I think it's "racism" because I am from a Northern sh17hole and I have one leg....

I passed someone on a bike today that seemed to have a blue prosthetic, from the knee down.
    Though I was concentrating more on missing potholes as I'd just snapped a spoke, so he got no acknowledgement
  • Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    ..and I thought the limp was from the huge chip on your shoulder?

Seriously, do you expect other car drivers to smile and wave at you as they drive down the road?

The huge increase in popularity of cycling means that roads are busy - I do try and acknowledge other riders, but don't get all ar$ed if they don't acknowledge me because it's just other people going about their business.
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • nochekmate
    nochekmate Posts: 3,460
    To the OP - all been discussed before - yawn...........