Cat 3

MagicWhiteBag
MagicWhiteBag Posts: 21
edited August 2013 in Amateur race
i am now a cat3 do i have to apply for a new licence or does it come in the post

regards

MWB

Comments

• acidstrato
    acidstrato Posts: 945
    it will come in the post
    Crafted in Italy apparantly
  • thank you

cheers
  • LegendLust
    LegendLust Posts: 1,022
    i am now a 3rd Cat do i have to apply for a new licence or does it come in the post

regards

MWB

Well done on your licence upgrade. And as a present I've corrected your 'Americanism'.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,589
    LegendLust wrote:
    i am now a 3rd Cat do i have to apply for a new licence or does it come in the post

regards

MWB

Well done on your licence upgrade. And as a present I've corrected your 'Americanism'.

Beaten to it! Same with Cat 4 climb etc., those Yanks have a lot to answer for :lol:
  • LegendLust
    LegendLust Posts: 1,022
    Pross wrote:
    LegendLust wrote:

regards

MWB

Beaten to it! Same with Cat 4 climb etc., those Yanks have a lot to answer for :lol:

Yep, don't get me started on 'paceline'....
  • rjgr
    rjgr Posts: 52
    LegendLust wrote:
    Pross wrote:
    LegendLust wrote:

regards

MWB

Yep, don't get me started on 'paceline'....

Absolutely - old chap!

Quite why the American's have an aversion to joining a 'chain gang' is beyond comprehension :lol:
  • saprkzz
    saprkzz Posts: 592
    Paceline sounds SOOOO much better than chaingang!.. gangs are uncool, for kids and generally go round mugging people.. damm hoodie chavs!!! :lol:
  • paceline for the riders swapping off at the front of a race. Chaingang for the local smashfest