Sunday 21 July Live ITV4 Coverage

Virenque'sTearDucts
edited July 2013 in Pro race
Good afternoon chaps

Apologies if I am breaking site protocol by writing a begging letter for my first post but...

Does anyone have or know anywhere/anyway we can obtain the complete live ITV4 coverage of the final day of the Tour? (ITV4 Live: 1630-2100)

Myself and my girlfriend are huge cycling fans and were on the Champs-Élysées on Sunday.

We were really looking forward to watching the stage again when we returned to England. Unfortunately, our recorder failed so we didn't get anything. :cry:

If anyone has recorded it and has the capacity to upload it somewhere or burn it onto a couple of DVD's, in exchange if anyone is interested I can offer around 30 mins of unique footage direct from the CE, including the caravan, 20 passes of the peleton and and fairly good footage of Eddie, The Badger and Big Mig walking past us.

We have seen the highlights online but are desperate to see the whole coverage. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Yours in hope

Virenque'sTearDucts (aka Steve)

PS Spent the whole day with a great American chap we met on the Metro, he told us that they get Phil and Paul's commentary over there too - Legends! :)

Comments

• adr82
    adr82 Posts: 4,002
    You'll need to make a (free) account to download it, but this would seem to be most of what you want at least: http://cyclingtorrents.nl/details.php?id=12184
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    The full ITV4 live coverage is also on The Pirate Bay. My ISP has blocked me from seeing it, but I've just had a look and it's definitely there. Arrr.
  • Guys I can't thank you enough for your help!

If any of you are interested in my footage I will upload it somewhere and let you know.

Thanks again!

VTD - Steve
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    afx237vi wrote:
    The full ITV4 live coverage is also on The Pirate Bay. My ISP has blocked me from seeing it, but I've just had a look and it's definitely there. Arrr.

Stealthy, a Chrome add-on is what you need to get round ISP blocks or a VPN.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • rubertoe
    rubertoe Posts: 3,994
    redvee wrote:
    afx237vi wrote:

Google Pirate proxy.

There are many ways around this.
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

PX Kaffenback 2 = Work Horse
    B-Twin Alur 700 = Sundays and Hills
  • dish_dash
    dish_dash Posts: 5,566
    rubertoe wrote:
    Google Pirate proxy.

Was that part of their new product launch yesterday? :wink:
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    redvee wrote:
    afx237vi wrote:

I was being flippant. TPB is blocked, but there are a hundred mirror sites that can be found with a 5 second search.