Lelangue sacked

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited July 2013 in Pro race
Or similar

BMC clearly broken. They should hire Cuddly Bob to fix it
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

• ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    Wasnt it even the "wants to spend more time with his family" line?

Fair enough really...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • dougzz
    dougzz Posts: 1,833
    Daniel Friebe ‏@friebos 3h
    Stories of managerial bickering were coming out of BMC all Tour. Now Lelangue has gone. Big changes needed there.
  • Turfle
    Turfle Posts: 3,762
    They really are a bit of a mess.

Can't help but think if they could get rid of Evans, Gilbert, Ballan, and Hushovd they would. Go full steam ahead with TJVG, Phinney, umm okay they don't have a lot of younger talent either.

They need a big overhaul.
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,793
    any suspects as a replacement?
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Max Sciandri? That's my guess.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,570
    @ turfle: i think they only just resigned gilbert. those four you named probably cost as much as wiggins, porte and froome and other than evans in 2011 haven't really achieved anything. it's no wonder people think sky have the biggest budget when teams with bigger budgets are so wasteful
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • Routier
    Routier Posts: 94

Yates?
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,793
    Routier wrote:

Yates?

hmmmmm
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm