Uploading photographs in road parts for sale...

irondonkey
irondonkey Posts: 29
Hi,
I don't seem to be able to load any pictures of items I have for sale. Are there any obvious reasons for this?

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    have you read the rules and the guide? it tells you how and where to host images.

or you can use the attach feature.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • nicklouse wrote:
    have you read the rules and the guide? it tells you how and where to host images.

And where exactly are the guides. A link would have been more helpful than the attitude.

I am currently trying to find the guide for downloading photographs which is by no means obvious.
    Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked, pal!
  • nicklouse
    There is a link at the bottom of the rules.

There is a whole topic on the clasifieds section. There is a topic in the forum faqs above,

Do you need any more help?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • Could have just linked him in that post too...

How to add pictures:
    viewtopic.php?f=40044&t=12734291
    Classified rules:
    viewtopic.php?f=40109&t=12794868
  • pdstsp
    pdstsp Posts: 1,264
    That would meant nicklouse would have lost the chance to be rude to someone.
  • navrig2
    navrig2 Posts: 1,844
    nicklouse wrote:

And where exactly are the guides. A link would have been more helpful.

True.
    nicklouse wrote:

than the attitude.

I didn't pick up attitude.

nicklouse wrote:
    There is a link at the bottom of the rules.

There is a whole topic on the clasifieds section. There is a topic in the forum faqs above,

Do you need any more help?

That was totally unhelpful compared to what you could have done.

pdstsp wrote:
    That would meant nicklouse would have lost the chance to be rude to someone.

Not sure he was rude.
  • nicklouse
    not to mention the stickies in the areas where people want to post pictures.

what else can we do?

if you are not going to read what we put up to help you?

most people who cant post images in the classifieds some find they can when they have read the rules or the guide.

so to summarize 4 topics on how to post images.

numerous requests to read the rules (even when joining the classifieds user group) and even a guide to help you make acceptable adverts to help you sell your stuff.

not to mention a link to the classifieds rules on every page in the classifieds.

not much else we can do.
  • navrig2
    navrig2 Posts: 1,844
    Took me 30 seconds to find and post this:

viewtopic.php?f=40109&t=12794866

Saved as a favourite it would have been quicker. So there is more you can do :-)