Street-cycles.com

Alfie147
Alfie147 Posts: 14
edited February 2014 in Road buying advice
Hi, looking to get my first road bike and have come across street-cycles.com. Has anybody on here used them before?

Pricing of the bikes appears to be very good, even when you include the delivery (they are based in Indonesia). Website looks very professional but something is niggling me to say the prices are too good to be true and that they are 100% genuine!

Comments

• turnerjohn
    turnerjohn Posts: 1,069
    I'd avoid......if it goes pete tong would you get your money back ?...doubt it. Warrenty would be a major issue and without trying the bike how do you know it will fit ?
    LBS's need saving for all these reasons !!!!!!!!
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Scam site
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • Alfie147
    Alfie147 Posts: 14
    Thanks for replies. Have had more time to do some background investigations and definitely a scam site. If something looks too good to be true it usually is!
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    NapoleonD wrote:
    Scam site
    Christ almighty, you've changed your avatar from an idiot to a horse, whatever next ...
  • That sux they're a scan site.

They had a Cervelo frame for £284, I was going to buy 2!

http://street-cycles.com/index.php?rout ... uct_id=325
    When a cyclist has a disagreement with a car; it's not who's right, it's who's left.
  • JackPozzi
    JackPozzi Posts: 1,191
    For some reason there are a few Indonesian places offering what appear to be great deals, all are scams, not sure why they all originate there?