£1,200,000.00 on bottle of Champagne for friends party.

VTech
VTech Posts: 4,736
edited July 2013 in The cake stop
http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-juice/liam-payne-£1-2-million-champagne-birthday-one-direction-125031381.html
Living MY dream.

Comments

• badly_dubbed
    badly_dubbed Posts: 1,350
    with the poverty and the quality of life some kids have to endure daily for example i think thats F8king disgusting.
  • RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    Apparently not:

http://www.pressparty.com/pg/newsdesk/O ... ?isworld=y

It's just the £350 bargain basement fizzy plonk.
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    That's ok then ... Probably BOGOF at tesco
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,557
    afaik goût de diamants is champagne chapuy in a tarted up bottle, for people with dramatically more money than taste

in a normal bottle the chapuy brut goes for rather less than a bottle of moët, ok, but i wouldn't especially recommend it, there're plenty of others for the money

if someone bought a bottle for my birthday i'd leave them to drink it while i had something decent, billecart-salmon extra brut, or simple bolly, yummy, but still a fraction of the price of the goût
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,955
    Chavtastic. Who the fark is he anyway?
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,946

He's one of the little tw@ts who may have got Chlamydia off a koala bear....

http://metro.co.uk/2012/04/21/one-direc ... er-397499/

Other than that I think attempts to sing to little girls.

The older I get, the better I was.

• RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    Koala Chlamydia would be a much better band name than One Direction.
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736

One of the biggest pop band on earth right now.
    Fair play to him, I hope he enjoys himself on his ride through teens and comes out the other side with enough to last him.
    Living MY dream.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    A sad indictment of our society where these people are paid such ridiculous amounts of money but clearly don't have the sense or maturity to deal with it, no matter how much money you have how can you ever justify spending that kind of money on a bottle of plonk :roll:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    RDW wrote:

Koala Chlamydia? Wasn't that a hit for Boy George's Culture Club?
  • graham.
    graham. Posts: 862
    Ballysmate wrote:
    RDW wrote:

Koala Chlamydia? Wasn't that a hit for Boy George's Culture Club?
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • jawooga
    jawooga Posts: 530
    Well, it lacks a little bit of class, in the slightly chav sense. But i don't understand people saying it's a disgrace etc. It's his money and can do as he likes. Presumably his income is bringing taxes in to this country, he's wasting money in clubs in this country ie putting money in to our economy. Who gives a shit.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,738
    He's 20 odd right?

How many 20 somethings in a drunken binge spend 5-10% of their income on a mate's birthday?

Probably a few. I can count a few guys i know.