Has Bertie taken Ozzie citenship ?

Clements753
Clements753 Posts: 77
edited July 2013 in Pro race
So Broad doesn't walk years after the crims invented that tactic - the crims moan and moan

Bertie complains at a great climber for attacking after Bertie falls off all by himself when chaingate happened

Still people will defend a proven cheater who carries on with no regard to personal responsibility.

Some poetry will come if Qunitana finishes in front of Bertie

Myself, I think Quintana will finish second and I wish the young man the best of luck

Comments

• thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    I think this definitely needed another thread.
  • I'll take that as a thumbs up then

Only you know from the long list given "elsewhere" what it means as the receiver of the thumbs up

See how easy a thumbs up really is - can't believe the other thread, the elephant in the room is Bertie cheated and carries that attitude, looking forward to Qunitana finishing the mountains off - he looked easy today in the "third" week
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Go to bed, you're drunk.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • jezzpalmer
    jezzpalmer Posts: 389
    cyd190468 wrote:
    The difference with Broad is that you generally don't walk if there is a slight edge that you think might be missed. Even Aussies walk if they hit the ball off the middle straight to a fielder. Next I expect Broad to stay put even though his middle stump is in two bits.

LOL, that'll be why Warne, Haddin and big Merv have all said they wouldn't walk and don't blame broad.
  • On_What
    On_What Posts: 516
    RichN95 wrote:
    Go to bed, you're drunk.
    :lol::lol:
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    Neither Froome or Bertie is afraid of a whine when it suits them.

Quintanta though....

I never walked when I snicked balls to the keeper, but then we played in one of those "self umpiring" leagues and some of the decisions were laughable!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver