Principia RCS S6

samg123
samg123 Posts: 275
edited July 2013 in Your road bikes
Built up with bits from the classifieds and Ebay, a bit mismatched but comes in relatively light...
Spec:
Frame: Principia RCS S6 (Powdercoated)
Forks: Isaac
Headset: Cane Creek Forty
Stem + Bars: ITM Alutech
Shifters: Microshift 10speed
Bar Tape: Fizik Microtex
Brakeset: Tiagra
Seatpost: Pinarello 31mm
Saddle: Selle Italia Thork
Front Mech: 105
Rear Mech: Ultegra (6600)
Chainset: Ultegra (6700) 39/53
BB: 105
Pedals: 105
Cassette: Tiagra 12-28
Wheelset: Planet X Model B
Tyres: Michelin Pro 3
Bottle cages: Dodgy Polish ones from Ebay

sy6s.jpg

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Looks good 8)

How do you manage to keep the bottle balanced on the hoods when you're riding :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • smidsy
    smidsy Posts: 5,273
    Please adjust your cupboard doors, the knobs are not level, right off putting it is. :-)
    Yellow is the new Black.
  • samg123
    samg123 Posts: 275
    I've superglued the bottle there- a cheap alternative to those ones they use on triathlons...
    Sorry about the cupboards- should have realised OCP applied to the kitchen!
    Please accept these rustic flowers by way of apology: 4x28.jpg
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I think it could do with a bit of a weed but I could be wrong, I'm no gardener :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • smidsy
    smidsy Posts: 5,273
    Arrrggghhh, that sleeper is clearly not level :-)
    Yellow is the new Black.
  • Barteos
    Barteos Posts: 657
    This bike just looks so right and better than most of much more expensive carbon ugliness with loud brand names that one is exposed to every day. A single plain colour with simple lettering always looks classy.
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    Drop the red tyres, cut the steerer, level the 'bars and please, please, PLEASE powerwash your patio. Its filthy.